paularose | Admirer | 09.26.2013 12:05 AM
I LITERALLY do not believe what the idiots at Tracfone just told me. I just got the phone today and was trying to confirm that I got the 600/600/600 time advertised as part of the phone's purchase price.

The rep (and unfortunately I have to say they are ALL idiots) actually told me that there IS NO WAY AT ALL TO FIND OUT HOW MANY MINUTES YOU HAVE LEFT ON YOUR PHONE!!! So, silly me, I asked her how the h*ll am I'm supposed to keep track on my talk/text/data time, and she said....'well, you could write it down'.

This is freaking insanity!

Does anyone 'out there' know if this is true? For g*d's sake, I had a cheapo Motorola Tracfone for years and it had a very nice scroll across the phone's 'home page' telling me how many minutes and service days I had left. And a new android phone can't even do that?????????

You know I really am starting to wonder about hsn. Its not WHAT they say when the shills come out and push the products...its what the DON'T say. How many of these phones would have been purchased if everyone knew in advance that you CANNOT keep track of your minutes and data usage on this piece of you know what....

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
jvon | Admirer 3 | 03.26.2014 10:16 PM

Does anyone know how to use the speech to text feature from the home page? When looking back at the video all she did was press the Google speaker and said send text to Mom and then her message. When I do this it wants to connect to internet.  

lassy38 | New Friend | 03.25.2014 12:01 PM

Hi,

I, have this phone, if you touch the browser, check you balance comes up.

Enter your phone number and you will see the minutes.

And the will send you an E-mail.

Hope this helps.

Tinkis | New Friend | 03.21.2014 1:16 PM

Go to the Google Play Store, download the Tracfone App and follow the directions. The amt will be displayed and it will also send you a text message giviing you the phoine minutes, data minutes and text messages minutes left

mainebrat | New Friend | 03.13.2014 6:31 PM

I got my phone recently and was having the same issue.  I couldn't find the minutes anywhere.  Tonight I was trying to get the minutes from my old phone put on my new phone and noticed a small scroll at the very top of my phone just above the app/widgets. I only noticed it when I turn my phone on and you have to be quick to catch it.  I hope this helps.

MATROD5 | Admirer | 11.16.2013 5:26 PM

I cant provide you an answer except to say if you sign with a company like Tracfone, you are not going to get any kind of customer service.  The call reps are outsourced to Phillipines or India or somewhere like that.  While I dont have Tracfone, I use Straight Talk, which is owned by them, and its the same issues.  Whether you use phone or email, they are just incompetent.  They have trouble with English and they just dont know what the policies are.  THey probably answer calls about different brands.  Theyve provided me incorrect information all the time.  If you cant get help, here's an email for the higher ups when you cant get help.  HOpefully, they can set you straight.

TF.CorpResolutionTeam@Tracfone.com

sunni1 | Admirer | 11.10.2013 7:19 PM

I booked mark the page http://a.tracfone.com and click on that whenever I want to find my balance.  It will show you what is remaining including your end date.  Also, will send you a "message" confirming the same.  I am looking for an app to put on the Samsung Galaxy Centura so it will be even easier that this. 

mauraBH3 | New Friend | 02.09.2014 12:57 PM

This is a great idea but I think it takes minutes away on the phone not sure but I also have it on my desktop on my laptop. I am learning something new everyday can anyone tell me how to delete APS I wont use that are on my phone??

HSN | Manager | 02.10.2014 11:48 AM

mauraBH3 wrote:

This is a great idea but I think it takes minutes away on the phone not sure but I also have it on my desktop on my laptop. I am learning something new everyday can anyone tell me how to delete APS I wont use that are on my phone??

Its good to learn something new everyday, @mauraBH3. Learn how to manage your applications on the Samsung Galaxy Centura by checking out this tutorial.

zipdog | New Friend | 11.12.2013 4:40 PM

I agree.  I bookmarked the web site on Tracfone and can check all balances whenever I want.  I find this to be no inconvenience at all.  Quite the contrary, it is convenient.

I am sorry that other users do not like this approach; however, with cloud-based information the norm nowadays, I do not find it exceptional to the rule.

Mrs. Zip and I love our new phones and have had no problems or complications whatsoever.

Thanks HSN and Tracfone.

--Zip

mayadawg | New Friend | 11.04.2013 12:32 AM
I did not read all of the comments from this post ... But there are to ways to check balance on phone

1: via website using the check balance feature
2: install the tracfone app from the google store for free.

You can click on the app or add the widget to your home screen which will have the balance always in view.
Namdacg | New Friend | 10.07.2013 11:37 PM
I recently purchased the HSN deal for the Centura Samsung Android phone. I have been a Tracfone customer for over 10 years. Bottom line, this phone is awesome. Common man, get real would you - this is a Tracfone not some 50, 60 or $100 a month unit.
Now, with all due respect to those of you that have had trouble finding your minutes, you are correct, there is no old fashioed "Prepaid" button. The tracfone website, as stated earlier, does have the check "Check your Minutes" button on the website home screen and I found it, somewhat unexpectedly, to work perfectly - enter your phone number and last 4 of your serial # and voila !
In addition, I received a text message telling me how many minutes, texts and mb of data I had remaining.
Seems to me if you are using a Tracfone and need to "trac" your minutes that closely then you are using the wrong service.
Oh, and BTW, the customer service folks at HSN aswered my inquiries in less than a day - Top notch.
Good luck
tan300 | Admirer 2 | 09.28.2013 1:38 AM
I just got my phone and I noticed that myself that the phone will not display your minutes. I also had 1880 minutes on my other tracfone and they only transferred 1100 worth of minutes and 1100 worth of data and 1100 txts and then I added their minutes.

I guess you can just bookmark the tracfone webpage where you type in the number to check your minutes, after you type in the number they will message you your minutes on your phone
Linny535 | Admirer 2 | 09.27.2013 2:22 PM
I LITERALLY do not believe what the idiots at Tracfone just told me. I just got the phone today and was trying to confirm that I got the 600/600/600 time advertised as part of the phone's purchase price.

The rep (and unfortunately I have to say they are ALL idiots) actually told me that there IS NO WAY AT ALL TO FIND OUT HOW MANY MINUTES YOU HAVE LEFT ON YOUR PHONE!!! So, silly me, I asked her how the h*ll am I'm supposed to keep track on my talk/text/data time, and she said....'well, you could write it down'.

Does anyone 'out there' know if this is true? For g*d's sake, I had a cheapo Motorola Tracfone for years and it had a very nice scroll across the phone's 'home page' telling me how many minutes and service days I had left. And a new android phone can't even do that?????????

You know I really am starting to wonder about hsn. Its not WHAT they say when the shills come out and push the products...its what the DON'T say. How many of these phones would have been purchased if everyone knew in advance that you CANNOT keep track of your minutes and data usage on this piece of you know what....

](*,) You speak/write the truth here.
And I will just have to live with it as HSN should have told us that fact. But did not...
wonder how many phones will be returned due to that problem?:-k
jwink | Admirer 2 | 02.25.2014 10:20 AM

You get the tracfone app and you can view your minutes/text/data at any time. I also didn't like that we couldn't see it right away, but the app takes care of it! If you have google play, it shouldbe there or on the tracfone website.

Linny535 | Admirer 2 | 09.27.2013 2:20 PM
I was surprised to learn the truth is that the TIME AND MINUTES
will NOT be displayed on this phone as they were on previous phones.
I think HSN should correct this problem cuz it is a drawback big time for some folks.:-({|=
paularose | Admirer | 09.26.2013 4:48 PM
I posted this reply under the 'Today's Special' since someone mentioned the phone, but I'll repeat it here, and thanks to all who replied earlier:

I've been a Tracfone user for years, and if you deal with this awful piece of junk (already had it one day and am ready to smash it against the wall....). Here are some answers:

By FEDERAL LAW you are able to keep your current phone number. That said, transferring your number can be a you know what. Who do you call first? Your current carrier or Tracfone? Each carrier says the same thing - call your other carrier - and once you figure out who starts the process (I believe its the carrier you currently have) it may take a few days, but as I said, by FEDERAL LAW you can move your current telephone number from carrier to carrier

After a thousand phone calls, I have found a disgusting bit of info that hsn and that shill very conveniently did not mention. On most (probably if not on ALL Tracfones), you can see how many minutes/service days you have 'in the bank' via the phone. YOU CANNOT AND I REPEAT THIS BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT...YOU CANNOT in any way access that info from THIS phone. You MUST go to Tracfone's site, go to the page where you enter your number and part of the serial number and THAT is the only place you can find what is in the bank. In my world that is MAJOR. I actually had a nutbrain Tracfone rep tell me to 'keep track of your minutes by writing them down on a piece of paper' Swear to god, that is what she said. And should you find yourself out of minutes...well good luck to you since you CANNOT even buy more minutes via the phone (this phone DOES NOT COME WITH A 'PREPAID' area to buy airtime). AGAIN, you can only buy them online or buy a card somewhere or call them directly to buy your airtime. Or of course, you could ask the total stranger you may be sitting next to you if you could borrow his phone to call Tracfone to buy your airtime. Yes,, that was sarcasm.

Finally, what they also did not mention is that as nice as getting triple minutes is, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY SERVICE DAYS LEFT - and this is the calendar period (i.e. number of days) you have TO USE THE MINUTES, you are waaaaaaayyyyyy out of luck. In fact, I believe this also automatically deactivates your phone service. Per Tracfone, the ONLY WAY to get ONLY SERVICE DAYS (or do they/hsn call it 'days of service') is to CALL THEM (there is no way on the Tracfone site to do this, surprise, surprise (; , then, buy the smallest amount of minutes they sell (or more if you do need minutes as well, and the rep is supposed to ask if you want to buy service days...at $49.95 for one year. THAT IS THE ONLY AND SMALLEST AMOUNT OF SERVICE DAYS THEY OFFER!!! So if you don't talk much (like me), and you have, say, 400 minutes left over from the end of the 90 day 'grace period' this deal gives you, THEY ARE TOTALLY USELESS if you have gone even one day past that service day grace period. In fact I think it triggers an automatic deactivation of the phone. Wheeeeee! :smileysad:d'oh!

Lessons learned? ALWAYS LISTEN TO WHAT HSN DOES NOT, AND I MEAN DOES NOT, very conveniently say. They ALWAYS leave out the important 'bad' information. Ask questions. And ask questions over and over and over until you get the right answer. My lesson learned? This piece of junk will probably be going back to Tracfone (still debating whether or not to just try to remember how many minutes I have left) and the crappy Tracfone policies and customer service were reason enough that I had to file multiple complaints against them with the FCC, the FTC, and every Miami, FL consumer agency I could find (they are based in Miami). I had hoped this phone might have made ALL THAT aggravation worthwhile
mooncat7 | Admirer 2 | 09.26.2013 1:26 PM
My guess is that if this is indeed true (I don't think their reps probably know diddly about how the phones work, at this point), it's because previously these phones were used, as far as I can tell, only on places like Straight Talk and Net 10 where "how many minutes/how much data?" wasn't necessary or relevant. Perhaps they haven't bothered to change the interface, or perhaps it can't be changed after the fact. This is most likely another reason the "deal" is so good, along with the fact that it's 3G only, not 4G.

I can well understand that people who use their phones daily, and who rely on using them as some folks use their tablets, will find it a PITA if they can't easily check remaining minutes and data. That does stink for heavy users.

I know that I will not be running out of minutes or data as I'm not a heavy or even daily user, so I will only be checking periodically to see how much data I'm using, out of curiosity. I will most likely need the reminder to buy another card, so my time doesn't expire.

Since this is Tracfone's first foray into Android phones, it may be that people will have to deal with this until the *next* Android phone they come out with next year. By that time, their infrastructure and the phone they use should be able to handle it. In the interim, I think this phone will be just fine for for those for whom the PAYG aspect is THE most important part of purchasing this phone. But then, we do have 30 days to check it out. I hope not to be returning mine, and I'm keeping an open mind.
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 09.26.2013 12:13 PM
paularose, this is so messed up! TY for your response!
paularose | Admirer | 09.26.2013 3:09 AM
ArienHu:

I just read your post. Your answer is in my reply. YOU HAVE TO GO TO TRACFONE'S $^^&^&&&***!!! website just as you and I said and enter the info.

This is just so retarded. Sure you get an answer but who the &()^&U!!! is going to do that on a regular basis??

Then again what can you expect from a company that sends you SIX, YES SIX phones when you've only ordered one? That company is in deep serious trouble, and they ONLY respond when you file cases against them with the BBBs, the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, etc.

I appreciate the heads up, but this is just sickening. As I said...it seems that hsn deliberately leaves out the important info when pushing their junk.
paularose | Admirer | 09.26.2013 2:59 AM
Well I found the answer to my question - YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ACCESS ANY INFORMATION ON HOW MANY MINUTES YOU HAVE REMAINING ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY.

And 'GardenMama, that is EXACTLY WHAT A TRACFONE REP JUST TOLD ME. I $^$%$*!! well know the outsourced reps read from a script. This is news?! I actually had one rep tell me to keep track of my minutes by 'writing them down on a piece of paper'. I was so fed up at that point that I lost it, told her where to go and what to do to herself when she got there.

NO, There is NO way to find this info on the phone. Try it yourself. You will not be able to access that information.

Per some Tracfone rep, you have to log onto the tracfone website, enter your phone number and the last 4 digits of your phones serial number to find out what you have left in the bank. Oh, suuuurrrreeee, you're stranded at the airport trying to make a call and then find out you can't because you are out of talk minutes. For cr*ps sake, my pathetic old Motorola EX124G scrolls remaining airtime and service days continuously across the home page...and this 'huge breakthrough' can't even tell you how much time you have left to use?

Isn't it AMAZING what the shills on hsn will say on the air when trying to sell something??? And its EVEN MORE AMAZING what THEY LEAVE OUT! Like you cannot search in the music area by voice command. I've got a TMobile Prism that does that beautifully. Simply say the artist name or part of a song title and BOOM! a list of songs appear.

I was going to return that phone and stay with this piece of junk. Sincerely doubt that now.
ArleneHu | Admirer | 09.26.2013 2:56 AM
paularose, I saw your posts on the Tracfone website and their reply that you should use the "Check Balance" section on their website. I tried it with my current Tracfone (my Centura is due to be delivered tomorrow) and while it showed my service ending date, it told me to check my phone for the balance. Did you try checking the "Check Balance" on their website with the Centura and if so, did it actually give you the balance? Having to go their website every time I want to know how many minutes I have left is inconvenient to say the least, but if I can't even get the info there it would make it almost impossible to use.

If mine comes tomorrow, I think I may wait to activate it until I see if other people have this same problem or what other problems show up.

GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 09.26.2013 1:29 AM
paularose, I find this hard to believe that there is no way to tell how many minutes, data & texts you have. Most of your Tracfone people are either reading off a script or simply do not know about their products.

When I was using the LG500, people were on their Facebook page asking questions and they didn't have the answers. I did and when I posted them, Tracfone would erase them because I was making them look bad or else tried to take the credit for my posts. .

Tracfone has a Facebook page if you do Facebook. You could ask there. Google "Tracfone.Corporate Office". There are several numbers. I don't know if the numbers below are good or not. I have not had to call them in a couple of years. GOOD LUCK!!

Corporate Office Address:
TracFone Wireless, Inc.

América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V
9700 Nw 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
United States

Phone: 305-640-2000
Fax: 305-640-2070

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
paularose

Samsung Galaxy Centura - WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH AIRTIME YOU HAVE LEFT

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GardenMama

RE: Samsung Galaxy Centura - WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH AIRTIME YOU HAVE LEFT

paularose, I find this hard to believe that there is no way to tell how many minutes, data & texts you have. Most of your Tracfone people are either reading off a script or simply do not know about their products.

When I was using the LG500, people were on their Facebook page asking questions and they didn't have the answers. I did and when I posted them, Tracfone would erase them because I was making them look bad or else tried to take the credit for my posts. .

Tracfone has a Facebook page if you do Facebook. You could ask there. Google "Tracfone.Corporate Office". There are several numbers. I don't know if the numbers below are good or not. I have not had to call them in a couple of years. GOOD LUCK!!

Corporate Office Address:
TracFone Wireless, Inc.

América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V
9700 Nw 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
United States

Phone: 305-640-2000
Fax: 305-640-2070

Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Admirer
ArleneHu

RE: Samsung Galaxy Centura - WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH AIRTIME YOU HAVE LEFT

paularose, I saw your posts on the Tracfone website and their reply that you should use the "Check Balance" section on their website. I tried it with my current Tracfone (my Centura is due to be delivered tomorrow) and while it showed my service ending date, it told me to check my phone for the balance. Did you try checking the "Check Balance" on their website with the Centura and if so, did it actually give you the balance? Having to go their website every time I want to know how many minutes I have left is inconvenient to say the least, but if I can't even get the info there it would make it almost impossible to use.

If mine comes tomorrow, I think I may wait to activate it until I see if other people have this same problem or what other problems show up.

Please use plain text.
Admirer
paularose

Well I found the answer to my question - YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ACCESS ANY INFORMATION ON HOW MANY MINUTES YOU HAVE REMAINING ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY.

And 'GardenMama, that is EXACTLY WHAT A TRACFONE REP JUST TOLD ME. I $^$%$*!! well know the outsourced reps read from a script. This is news?! I actually had one rep tell me to keep track of my minutes by 'writing them down on a piece of paper'. I was so fed up at that point that I lost it, told her where to go and what to do to herself when she got there.

NO, There is NO way to find this info on the phone. Try it yourself. You will not be able to access that information.

Per some Tracfone rep, you have to log onto the tracfone website, enter your phone number and the last 4 digits of your phones serial number to find out what you have left in the bank. Oh, suuuurrrreeee, you're stranded at the airport trying to make a call and then find out you can't because you are out of talk minutes. For cr*ps sake, my pathetic old Motorola EX124G scrolls remaining airtime and service days continuously across the home page...and this 'huge breakthrough' can't even tell you how much time you have left to use?

Isn't it AMAZING what the shills on hsn will say on the air when trying to sell something??? And its EVEN MORE AMAZING what THEY LEAVE OUT! Like you cannot search in the music area by voice command. I've got a TMobile Prism that does that beautifully. Simply say the artist name or part of a song title and BOOM! a list of songs appear.

I was going to return that phone and stay with this piece of junk. Sincerely doubt that now.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
paularose

ArienHu:

I just read your post. Your answer is in my reply. YOU HAVE TO GO TO TRACFONE'S $^^&^&&&***!!! website just as you and I said and enter the info.

This is just so retarded. Sure you get an answer but who the &()^&U!!! is going to do that on a regular basis??

Then again what can you expect from a company that sends you SIX, YES SIX phones when you've only ordered one? That company is in deep serious trouble, and they ONLY respond when you file cases against them with the BBBs, the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, etc.

I appreciate the heads up, but this is just sickening. As I said...it seems that hsn deliberately leaves out the important info when pushing their junk.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GardenMama

paularose, this is so messed up! TY for your response!
Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
mooncat7

My guess is that if this is indeed true (I don't think their reps probably know diddly about how the phones work, at this point), it's because previously these phones were used, as far as I can tell, only on places like Straight Talk and Net 10 where "how many minutes/how much data?" wasn't necessary or relevant. Perhaps they haven't bothered to change the interface, or perhaps it can't be changed after the fact. This is most likely another reason the "deal" is so good, along with the fact that it's 3G only, not 4G.

I can well understand that people who use their phones daily, and who rely on using them as some folks use their tablets, will find it a PITA if they can't easily check remaining minutes and data. That does stink for heavy users.

I know that I will not be running out of minutes or data as I'm not a heavy or even daily user, so I will only be checking periodically to see how much data I'm using, out of curiosity. I will most likely need the reminder to buy another card, so my time doesn't expire.

Since this is Tracfone's first foray into Android phones, it may be that people will have to deal with this until the *next* Android phone they come out with next year. By that time, their infrastructure and the phone they use should be able to handle it. In the interim, I think this phone will be just fine for for those for whom the PAYG aspect is THE most important part of purchasing this phone. But then, we do have 30 days to check it out. I hope not to be returning mine, and I'm keeping an open mind.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
paularose

I posted this reply under the 'Today's Special' since someone mentioned the phone, but I'll repeat it here, and thanks to all who replied earlier:

I've been a Tracfone user for years, and if you deal with this awful piece of junk (already had it one day and am ready to smash it against the wall....). Here are some answers:

By FEDERAL LAW you are able to keep your current phone number. That said, transferring your number can be a you know what. Who do you call first? Your current carrier or Tracfone? Each carrier says the same thing - call your other carrier - and once you figure out who starts the process (I believe its the carrier you currently have) it may take a few days, but as I said, by FEDERAL LAW you can move your current telephone number from carrier to carrier

After a thousand phone calls, I have found a disgusting bit of info that hsn and that shill very conveniently did not mention. On most (probably if not on ALL Tracfones), you can see how many minutes/service days you have 'in the bank' via the phone. YOU CANNOT AND I REPEAT THIS BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT...YOU CANNOT in any way access that info from THIS phone. You MUST go to Tracfone's site, go to the page where you enter your number and part of the serial number and THAT is the only place you can find what is in the bank. In my world that is MAJOR. I actually had a nutbrain Tracfone rep tell me to 'keep track of your minutes by writing them down on a piece of paper' Swear to god, that is what she said. And should you find yourself out of minutes...well good luck to you since you CANNOT even buy more minutes via the phone (this phone DOES NOT COME WITH A 'PREPAID' area to buy airtime). AGAIN, you can only buy them online or buy a card somewhere or call them directly to buy your airtime. Or of course, you could ask the total stranger you may be sitting next to you if you could borrow his phone to call Tracfone to buy your airtime. Yes,, that was sarcasm.

Finally, what they also did not mention is that as nice as getting triple minutes is, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY SERVICE DAYS LEFT - and this is the calendar period (i.e. number of days) you have TO USE THE MINUTES, you are waaaaaaayyyyyy out of luck. In fact, I believe this also automatically deactivates your phone service. Per Tracfone, the ONLY WAY to get ONLY SERVICE DAYS (or do they/hsn call it 'days of service') is to CALL THEM (there is no way on the Tracfone site to do this, surprise, surprise (; , then, buy the smallest amount of minutes they sell (or more if you do need minutes as well, and the rep is supposed to ask if you want to buy service days...at $49.95 for one year. THAT IS THE ONLY AND SMALLEST AMOUNT OF SERVICE DAYS THEY OFFER!!! So if you don't talk much (like me), and you have, say, 400 minutes left over from the end of the 90 day 'grace period' this deal gives you, THEY ARE TOTALLY USELESS if you have gone even one day past that service day grace period. In fact I think it triggers an automatic deactivation of the phone. Wheeeeee! :smileysad:d'oh!

Lessons learned? ALWAYS LISTEN TO WHAT HSN DOES NOT, AND I MEAN DOES NOT, very conveniently say. They ALWAYS leave out the important 'bad' information. Ask questions. And ask questions over and over and over until you get the right answer. My lesson learned? This piece of junk will probably be going back to Tracfone (still debating whether or not to just try to remember how many minutes I have left) and the crappy Tracfone policies and customer service were reason enough that I had to file multiple complaints against them with the FCC, the FTC, and every Miami, FL consumer agency I could find (they are based in Miami). I had hoped this phone might have made ALL THAT aggravation worthwhile
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Linny535

I was surprised to learn the truth is that the TIME AND MINUTES
will NOT be displayed on this phone as they were on previous phones.
I think HSN should correct this problem cuz it is a drawback big time for some folks.:-({|=
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Linny535

](*,) You speak/write the truth here.
And I will just have to live with it as HSN should have told us that fact. But did not...
wonder how many phones will be returned due to that problem?:-k
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
22 Replies
09.26.2013 12:05 AM
0 Smiles
18 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...