Admirer 2
tan300

RE: Samsung Galaxy Centura - WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH AIRTIME YOU HAVE LEFT

I just got my phone and I noticed that myself that the phone will not display your minutes. I also had 1880 minutes on my other tracfone and they only transferred 1100 worth of minutes and 1100 worth of data and 1100 txts and then I added their minutes.

I guess you can just bookmark the tracfone webpage where you type in the number to check your minutes, after you type in the number they will message you your minutes on your phone
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Namdacg

RE: Samsung Galaxy Centura - WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH AIRTIME YOU HAVE LEFT

I recently purchased the HSN deal for the Centura Samsung Android phone. I have been a Tracfone customer for over 10 years. Bottom line, this phone is awesome. Common man, get real would you - this is a Tracfone not some 50, 60 or $100 a month unit.
Now, with all due respect to those of you that have had trouble finding your minutes, you are correct, there is no old fashioed "Prepaid" button. The tracfone website, as stated earlier, does have the check "Check your Minutes" button on the website home screen and I found it, somewhat unexpectedly, to work perfectly - enter your phone number and last 4 of your serial # and voila !
In addition, I received a text message telling me how many minutes, texts and mb of data I had remaining.
Seems to me if you are using a Tracfone and need to "trac" your minutes that closely then you are using the wrong service.
Oh, and BTW, the customer service folks at HSN aswered my inquiries in less than a day - Top notch.
Good luck
Please use plain text.
New Friend
mayadawg

I did not read all of the comments from this post ... But there are to ways to check balance on phone

1: via website using the check balance feature
2: install the tracfone app from the google store for free.

You can click on the app or add the widget to your home screen which will have the balance always in view.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
sunni1

Re: Samsung Galaxy Centura - WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH AIRTIME YOU HAVE LEFT

I booked mark the page http://a.tracfone.com and click on that whenever I want to find my balance.  It will show you what is remaining including your end date.  Also, will send you a "message" confirming the same.  I am looking for an app to put on the Samsung Galaxy Centura so it will be even easier that this. 

Please use plain text.
New Friend
zipdog

Re: Samsung Galaxy Centaur - WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH AIRTIME YOU HAVE LEFT

I agree.  I bookmarked the web site on Tracfone and can check all balances whenever I want.  I find this to be no inconvenience at all.  Quite the contrary, it is convenient.

I am sorry that other users do not like this approach; however, with cloud-based information the norm nowadays, I do not find it exceptional to the rule.

Mrs. Zip and I love our new phones and have had no problems or complications whatsoever.

Thanks HSN and Tracfone.

--Zip

Please use plain text.
Admirer
MATROD5

Re: Samsung Galaxy Centura - WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH AIRTIME YOU HAVE LEFT

I cant provide you an answer except to say if you sign with a company like Tracfone, you are not going to get any kind of customer service.  The call reps are outsourced to Phillipines or India or somewhere like that.  While I dont have Tracfone, I use Straight Talk, which is owned by them, and its the same issues.  Whether you use phone or email, they are just incompetent.  They have trouble with English and they just dont know what the policies are.  THey probably answer calls about different brands.  Theyve provided me incorrect information all the time.  If you cant get help, here's an email for the higher ups when you cant get help.  HOpefully, they can set you straight.

TF.CorpResolutionTeam@Tracfone.com

Please use plain text.
New Friend
mauraBH3

This is a great idea but I think it takes minutes away on the phone not sure but I also have it on my desktop on my laptop. I am learning something new everyday can anyone tell me how to delete APS I wont use that are on my phone??

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

mauraBH3 wrote:

This is a great idea but I think it takes minutes away on the phone not sure but I also have it on my desktop on my laptop. I am learning something new everyday can anyone tell me how to delete APS I wont use that are on my phone??

Its good to learn something new everyday, @mauraBH3. Learn how to manage your applications on the Samsung Galaxy Centura by checking out this tutorial.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
jwink

Re: RE: Samsung Galaxy Centura - WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH AIRTIME YOU HAVE LEFT

You get the tracfone app and you can view your minutes/text/data at any time. I also didn't like that we couldn't see it right away, but the app takes care of it! If you have google play, it shouldbe there or on the tracfone website.

Please use plain text.
New Friend
mainebrat

I got my phone recently and was having the same issue.  I couldn't find the minutes anywhere.  Tonight I was trying to get the minutes from my old phone put on my new phone and noticed a small scroll at the very top of my phone just above the app/widgets. I only noticed it when I turn my phone on and you have to be quick to catch it.  I hope this helps.

Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.