ANGELCAKE | New Friend | 03.03.2011 1:53 AM
HELLO EVERYONE,
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I CALLED E-FUN TODAY TO GET MY NEXTBOOK 3 BACK UP AND RUNNING. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS I COULDN'T OPEN ANOTHER WINDOW FROM THE MENU WHEN I HAD ANOTHER APPLICATION (YAHOO, ETC..) OPEN AND I HAD TO CONTACT THEM. SO THEY WALKED ME THROUGH IT AND RESET IT TO FACTORY SETTINGS. I AM SO GLAD I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO RETURN IT. MY NEXTBOOK HAS BEEN WORKING REALLY GOOD SINCE I GOT ON FEBRUARY 5TH. IT FROZE ON ME ABOUT 3 TIMES, BUT WAS ABLE TO GET IT WORKING. I LOVE THE NEXTBOOK, BUT WISH THEY HAD ADOBE FLASH ON IT. I DID ASK WHEN THAT WILL HAPPEN BUT THEY ARE NOT SURE WHEN IT WILL COME OUT. SO HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO GET THAT DOWNLOADED ON THE NEXTBOOK3 WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE IMPROVEMENTS THAT WILL WORK WITH THE NEXTBOOK3 WHEN AVAILABLE. IT'S SAD TO HEAR THAT ALOT OF CONSUMERS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE NEXTBOOK 2&3. I JUST WORRY ABOUT DOWNLOADING SOME OF THE APPLICATIONS THAT SAY IT MIGHT HARM YOUR DEVICE, SO I HAVEN'T DONE THAT YET. AN I ALSO GOT THE 2-YR WARRANTY ALSO.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
shelli66 | Admirer | 03.06.2011 8:31 PM
After unlocking it twice using a straight pin, I used the factory reset and took a trip to the post office with it.
Bezzay | Admirer 1 | 03.04.2011 9:20 PM
the factory reset is under privacy in the settings menu
memphis623 | New Friend | 03.04.2011 4:57 PM
There is an actual "factory reset" on the nextbook3. It is under the settings tab, but I can't remember which section after that. Maybe "device information". If you look around in the settings tab, you will find it. It takes a little while to reset and you want to have a full battery before doing it, just to be sure.
BosJerseyGirl | Admirer 2 | 03.03.2011 2:11 AM
ANGELCAKE isn't resetting it putting a pin to the back of the tablet, or is there another way? I wish it had flash too. It's the only disappointment.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
ANGELCAKE

RE: NEXTBOOK 3 FACTORY RESET

HELLO EVERYONE,
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I CALLED E-FUN TODAY TO GET MY NEXTBOOK 3 BACK UP AND RUNNING. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS I COULDN'T OPEN ANOTHER WINDOW FROM THE MENU WHEN I HAD ANOTHER APPLICATION (YAHOO, ETC..) OPEN AND I HAD TO CONTACT THEM. SO THEY WALKED ME THROUGH IT AND RESET IT TO FACTORY SETTINGS. I AM SO GLAD I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO RETURN IT. MY NEXTBOOK HAS BEEN WORKING REALLY GOOD SINCE I GOT ON FEBRUARY 5TH. IT FROZE ON ME ABOUT 3 TIMES, BUT WAS ABLE TO GET IT WORKING. I LOVE THE NEXTBOOK, BUT WISH THEY HAD ADOBE FLASH ON IT. I DID ASK WHEN THAT WILL HAPPEN BUT THEY ARE NOT SURE WHEN IT WILL COME OUT. SO HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO GET THAT DOWNLOADED ON THE NEXTBOOK3 WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE IMPROVEMENTS THAT WILL WORK WITH THE NEXTBOOK3 WHEN AVAILABLE. IT'S SAD TO HEAR THAT ALOT OF CONSUMERS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE NEXTBOOK 2&3. I JUST WORRY ABOUT DOWNLOADING SOME OF THE APPLICATIONS THAT SAY IT MIGHT HARM YOUR DEVICE, SO I HAVEN'T DONE THAT YET. AN I ALSO GOT THE 2-YR WARRANTY ALSO.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BosJerseyGirl

RE: RE: NEXTBOOK 3 FACTORY RESET

ANGELCAKE isn't resetting it putting a pin to the back of the tablet, or is there another way? I wish it had flash too. It's the only disappointment.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
memphis623

There is an actual "factory reset" on the nextbook3. It is under the settings tab, but I can't remember which section after that. Maybe "device information". If you look around in the settings tab, you will find it. It takes a little while to reset and you want to have a full battery before doing it, just to be sure.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
Bezzay

the factory reset is under privacy in the settings menu
Please use plain text.
Admirer
shelli66

After unlocking it twice using a straight pin, I used the factory reset and took a trip to the post office with it.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
03.03.2011 1:53 AM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...