Admirer 1
gretchin

Problem with Nextbook 2 tablet

I was wondering if anyone had a problem with the nextbook sticking on the opening pages. Just before the homepage. I can't get on the homepage. Its stuck on the confucious page. I've reset it a ton of times . i've pressed the power button dozens of times . still stays on that page . When I called tech support. they said maybe its the charger. So they're sending a new charger. I really don't think they knew what it was. Anybody else having this problem. Now I have to wait a few more days to use it. Most likely thats not even the problem. I've had it less than a month. I'm frustrated with the tech support. this isn't the 1st time I've called them.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
jamesr

RE: Problem with Nextbook 2 tablet

gretchin, its possible that your charger is bad and the battery is just to low to boot all the way up. my suggestion is to wait and try the new charger, theres a good chance it is your problem. this problem has poped up before and they were told it could be the charger, by tech support. im sure tech support has corrected this problem in the past with a new charger. didnt get any feedback, so if it solves your problem let us know. jim
Please use plain text.
Admirer
msmickey

I was wondering if anyone had a problem with the nextbook sticking on the opening pages. Just before the homepage. I can't get on the homepage. Its stuck on the confucious page. I've reset it a ton of times . i've pressed the power button dozens of times . still stays on that page . When I called tech support. they said maybe its the charger. So they're sending a new charger. I really don't think they knew what it was. Anybody else having this problem. Now I have to wait a few more days to use it. Most likely thats not even the problem. I've had it less than a month. I'm frustrated with the tech support. this isn't the 1st time I've called them.

I had the exact problem! I called tech support and was sent a new charger. I received the new charger and charged it for the recommended time. I reset it and it did not work. I am so frustrated. I called HSN customer service and requested refund for shipping because I suspected I would be sending it back.

I am curious if anyone else has this problem and if it was corrected with a new charger.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
jamesr

the problems you are describing are in indication of a low or discharged battery. msmickey in your case since you already tried a new charger, its most likey that a internal chargening lead has a broken soder joint not allowing the battery to charge or a battery gone bad. i dont believe its the processor due to the fact that it is attempting to power up. in gretchins case i would wait and see if its the charger. they do go bad, the charger has to convert ac power to dc power. jim
Please use plain text.
New Friend
1recolia

I love my Nextbook 2!!
But....does anyone have trouble with the keyboard? I have a hard time getting it to come up, but once I have access it works fine. Still love my Nextbook 2 tho, and I have checked some of the other brands. This works for me just fine.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
1recolia

I love my Nextbook 2!!
But....does anyone have trouble with the keyboard? I have a hard time getting it to come up, but once I have access it works fine. Still love my Nextbook 2 tho, and I have checked some of the other brands. This works for me just fine.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
techhead962

make sure you are not plugging in the charger to the headphone jack if you have charge issues they look the same. I would also make sure you are not just pressing the standby button to fully power off you have to hold that button down until the unit tells you to power off. The standby button when used still drains the battery just slower. If you have a keyboard issue try to recalibrate the unit..you can also try the reset button on the back. No issues with mine
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.