ANGELCAKE | New Friend | 02.20.2011 6:15 AM
Hello, I need help trying to get the kindle application to work on my Nextbook3. I have already downloaded it on my computer (PC)but I don't know how to get it on the Nextbook. I already purchased a few books. I know I can read them on my computer, but I wanted it on the Nextbook. I tried downloading other apps, but they haven't worked either. If anyone knows a short cut or something else let me know. I love my Nextbook3. It has been working really good. I haven't had any problems with it so far. I got it on February 8th. The one thing that I don't like about it doesn't have flash so I don't know if EFun can upgrade this. I don't want to have to purchased the next one at a higher price. I like this one alot. It has everything that I was looking for except the flash. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Deborah o:smileyhappy:
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
BosJerseyGirl | Admirer 2 | 02.22.2011 11:42 PM
OK I tried to get the Kindle one and I didn't know what I was doing so I stopped. How do you download the Google App to your device? I went to the site and I see you can read some books on your PC. Any help would be appreciated.
JADE25 | Admirer 2 | 02.22.2011 11:24 PM
I have the Google Books app on mine too. LOVE it.
BosJerseyGirl | Admirer 2 | 02.21.2011 11:06 PM
Thank you so much. Yes to a newbie to all this it is a little complicating, but I will figure it out.
MKS | Admirer 3 | 02.21.2011 10:56 PM
E Fun doesn't know their own products so they aren't much help.
To get the Kindle App go to Tipster-the-talk net site. Add the three w's before this and the . before the net as I am not allowed to put it all together here.
Sign up and you can ask and explore all this great site. The Tipster has a Power Pack full of Android Apps that includes the Kindle App for the Android Tablet.Just post a question there and they will help you find the right one.
You will need to download to your computer,open with a zip file, and add to an SD card. Then you put the SD card in the NextBook3 and open in the Explore App. Click on SD card and click on Kindle App to install. The App will appear where all your other Apps are. Click on it and sign up your account(unless you have an Amazon Acc't already) and have fun downloading books.
This sounds very complicated but after you do all the steps it becomes very easy to do.
BosJerseyGirl | Admirer 2 | 02.20.2011 11:56 PM
MKS I went to the AndroidTapp site and it says to download the Kindle App, but it says for Android phone.. Is that the right one for the Nextbook 3? I know when I called E Fun they said that some apps don't work because the Nextbook isn't a phone.
MKS | Admirer 3 | 02.20.2011 2:31 PM
My daughter and I both had the Kindle APP on our NextBook3 and never had a problem with it. You don't have to use just what comes on the NextBook3. We had Borders,Barnes and Noble NOOK,Kindle is Amazon (so you have to register there to log in) and Aldiko 2.0 and never had a problem with any of them.
Go to AndroidTapp.com for the Kindle App as I believe that is where we got ours.
We no longer have our NextBook3 but do miss it. I will try and answer questions for all of you that still have the NextBook3 if I can.Without it in front of me I have to try and remember what I did. I did keep notes for further reference on the Android tablets.
Hope this helps.
BosJerseyGirl | Admirer 2 | 02.20.2011 9:25 AM
ANGELCAKE I know people here have done it, but I won't because I had to send my first one back and I didn't even download anything to it. They tell you on the Nextbook site to only use Borders and although I don't like their E Book choices, I won't download the Kindle App to it. If you search the forum here I did read where someone did do it. I hope you find it or someone can repost it here. Not too many people are commenting about this product anymore. It seems that most returned them or it's just old news now.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
ANGELCAKE

Nextbook application (Kindle download)

Hello, I need help trying to get the kindle application to work on my Nextbook3. I have already downloaded it on my computer (PC)but I don't know how to get it on the Nextbook. I already purchased a few books. I know I can read them on my computer, but I wanted it on the Nextbook. I tried downloading other apps, but they haven't worked either. If anyone knows a short cut or something else let me know. I love my Nextbook3. It has been working really good. I haven't had any problems with it so far. I got it on February 8th. The one thing that I don't like about it doesn't have flash so I don't know if EFun can upgrade this. I don't want to have to purchased the next one at a higher price. I like this one alot. It has everything that I was looking for except the flash. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Deborah o:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BosJerseyGirl

RE: Nextbook application (Kindle download)

ANGELCAKE I know people here have done it, but I won't because I had to send my first one back and I didn't even download anything to it. They tell you on the Nextbook site to only use Borders and although I don't like their E Book choices, I won't download the Kindle App to it. If you search the forum here I did read where someone did do it. I hope you find it or someone can repost it here. Not too many people are commenting about this product anymore. It seems that most returned them or it's just old news now.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3 MKS Admirer 3
Admirer 3
MKS

My daughter and I both had the Kindle APP on our NextBook3 and never had a problem with it. You don't have to use just what comes on the NextBook3. We had Borders,Barnes and Noble NOOK,Kindle is Amazon (so you have to register there to log in) and Aldiko 2.0 and never had a problem with any of them.
Go to AndroidTapp.com for the Kindle App as I believe that is where we got ours.
We no longer have our NextBook3 but do miss it. I will try and answer questions for all of you that still have the NextBook3 if I can.Without it in front of me I have to try and remember what I did. I did keep notes for further reference on the Android tablets.
Hope this helps.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BosJerseyGirl

MKS I went to the AndroidTapp site and it says to download the Kindle App, but it says for Android phone.. Is that the right one for the Nextbook 3? I know when I called E Fun they said that some apps don't work because the Nextbook isn't a phone.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3 MKS Admirer 3
Admirer 3
MKS

E Fun doesn't know their own products so they aren't much help.
To get the Kindle App go to Tipster-the-talk net site. Add the three w's before this and the . before the net as I am not allowed to put it all together here.
Sign up and you can ask and explore all this great site. The Tipster has a Power Pack full of Android Apps that includes the Kindle App for the Android Tablet.Just post a question there and they will help you find the right one.
You will need to download to your computer,open with a zip file, and add to an SD card. Then you put the SD card in the NextBook3 and open in the Explore App. Click on SD card and click on Kindle App to install. The App will appear where all your other Apps are. Click on it and sign up your account(unless you have an Amazon Acc't already) and have fun downloading books.
This sounds very complicated but after you do all the steps it becomes very easy to do.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BosJerseyGirl

Thank you so much. Yes to a newbie to all this it is a little complicating, but I will figure it out.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
JADE25

I have the Google Books app on mine too. LOVE it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BosJerseyGirl

OK I tried to get the Kindle one and I didn't know what I was doing so I stopped. How do you download the Google App to your device? I went to the site and I see you can read some books on your PC. Any help would be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
7 Replies
02.20.2011 6:15 AM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...