Mattythenokec | New Friend | 11.24.2011 2:55 AM
I am haveing a great deal of problems connecting to the internet in my home. I have a Netgear router and i push a button to connect my electronic devices phones computers ect. all with no problems except my NEXTBOOK premium 8 tablet. Any one please have any suggestion?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Debb53 | New Friend | 12.03.2011 2:44 PM
I'm hoping HSN will get more 8" Next book folio covers in soon. I bought the tablet for my 8 year old grandson's birthday and a few hours later I decided to get the cover but they were sold out. Does anyone know where else I can find one?
JADE25 | Admirer 2 | 11.25.2011 10:36 AM
Did you enable WiFi on your Nextbook? That's the only thing I can think of. HTH
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
Mattythenokec

Nextbook Premium 8 tablet

I am haveing a great deal of problems connecting to the internet in my home. I have a Netgear router and i push a button to connect my electronic devices phones computers ect. all with no problems except my NEXTBOOK premium 8 tablet. Any one please have any suggestion?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
JADE25

RE: Nextbook Premium 8 tablet

Did you enable WiFi on your Nextbook? That's the only thing I can think of. HTH
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Debb53

RE: Nextbook Premium 8 tablet

I'm hoping HSN will get more 8" Next book folio covers in soon. I bought the tablet for my 8 year old grandson's birthday and a few hours later I decided to get the cover but they were sold out. Does anyone know where else I can find one?
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
11.24.2011 2:55 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...