bjb3 | New Friend | 12.04.2011 8:52 PM
I recently spent the better part of my day, trying to figure out if I could use Netflix on the Nextbook Premium 7 I just purchased. After being defeated time after time, and being told NO by even technical support.. I FIGURED it OUT ON MY OWN!!! I went to the Amazon website (on my tablet). Went to their Amazon Apps Tab, and followed the directions to install their application program. U need an amazon account and a valid email address. After I followed the installation request for the Amazon App store, I then proceeded to download Netflix for the Amazon App store, and not the app store that was pre-downloaded. There was one nitch in the Netflix download, I got window prompting me to enter billing information, I followed that link and entered my address and other information, and then SUCCESS!! I now have Netflix, Angry Birds, and a host of other Apps that can only be found on a descent market!! I was questionable about the Nextbook but now it is a great investment!!! However, it is sad, that me a housewife and mother of 3 was able to figure out what Nextbook technical support apparently had no clue about...
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Vanneh1985 | New Friend | 02.25.2014 4:49 PM

Beautiful, Thank you!!!

msmickey | Admirer | 07.16.2012 6:46 PM
Has anyone else recently had luck downloading a Neflix app that works on the Nextbook Premium 7? If so, please be specific about where you got it and which version you used. I tried the Amazon app and did not work. Thanks!
WannaKnow | New Friend | 06.18.2012 5:13 AM
What Netflix did yall download i recently tried to download them and NONE of them WILL download .. I tried regular Netflix, Netflix for Kindle Fire, Netflix for Android , And Netflix for Adroid Tablet ... None of the WORKED for me kept saying to add my card information
And Address.. Which was already in there
JGNo3 | New Friend | 12.27.2011 7:43 PM
Oh my goodness! Thank you so very much! This worked wonders for me! I got my kindle account on my Nextbook using this technique, but I never thought about getting the Netflix app through amazon! It works wonders! Thank you thank you thank you! <33333 I downloaded it and tested it. This method works!!-Jen
msmickey | Admirer | 12.07.2011 9:18 PM
I also have the Nextbook 7 and downloaded the Netflix app from the Amazon AppSstore. I attempted to watch a video from Netflix on the Nextbook 7 but the video and the sound were not synched; apparently even folks who have the Kindle Fire are experiencing this problem. Have you experienced the same problem or is it working out for you?

Thanks!
bjb3 | New Friend | 12.04.2011 8:54 PM
p.s. I did not enter billing information for those worried about identity theft
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend

Nextbook Premium 7+Netflix= YES!!!

I recently spent the better part of my day, trying to figure out if I could use Netflix on the Nextbook Premium 7 I just purchased. After being defeated time after time, and being told NO by even technical support.. I FIGURED it OUT ON MY OWN!!! I went to the Amazon website (on my tablet). Went to their Amazon Apps Tab, and followed the directions to install their application program. U need an amazon account and a valid email address. After I followed the installation request for the Amazon App store, I then proceeded to download Netflix for the Amazon App store, and not the app store that was pre-downloaded. There was one nitch in the Netflix download, I got window prompting me to enter billing information, I followed that link and entered my address and other information, and then SUCCESS!! I now have Netflix, Angry Birds, and a host of other Apps that can only be found on a descent market!! I was questionable about the Nextbook but now it is a great investment!!! However, it is sad, that me a housewife and mother of 3 was able to figure out what Nextbook technical support apparently had no clue about...
New Friend

RE: Nextbook Premium 7+Netflix= YES!!!

p.s. I did not enter billing information for those worried about identity theft
Admirer

I also have the Nextbook 7 and downloaded the Netflix app from the Amazon AppSstore. I attempted to watch a video from Netflix on the Nextbook 7 but the video and the sound were not synched; apparently even folks who have the Kindle Fire are experiencing this problem. Have you experienced the same problem or is it working out for you?

Thanks!
New Friend

Oh my goodness! Thank you so very much! This worked wonders for me! I got my kindle account on my Nextbook using this technique, but I never thought about getting the Netflix app through amazon! It works wonders! Thank you thank you thank you! <33333 I downloaded it and tested it. This method works!!-Jen
New Friend

What Netflix did yall download i recently tried to download them and NONE of them WILL download .. I tried regular Netflix, Netflix for Kindle Fire, Netflix for Android , And Netflix for Adroid Tablet ... None of the WORKED for me kept saying to add my card information
And Address.. Which was already in there
Admirer

Has anyone else recently had luck downloading a Neflix app that works on the Nextbook Premium 7? If so, please be specific about where you got it and which version you used. I tried the Amazon app and did not work. Thanks!
New Friend

Re: Nextbook Premium 7+Netflix= YES!!!

Beautiful, Thank you!!!

Conversation Stats
6 Replies
12.04.2011 8:52 PM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...