bzzylady | Admirer | 06.25.2011 4:01 AM
I just purchased this Nextbook. How do I get the free apps from Amazon appstore for android...It says free but when I want to download it, it wants a charge card. Help!!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
BosJerseyGirl | Admirer 2 | 06.25.2011 10:07 AM
You have to have an Amazon account. If you do sign in and then I believe the app becomes free for that day.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
bzzylady

Nextbook 7" touch android Tablet , Premium 7

I just purchased this Nextbook. How do I get the free apps from Amazon appstore for android...It says free but when I want to download it, it wants a charge card. Help!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BosJerseyGirl

RE: Nextbook 7" touch android Tablet , Premium 7

You have to have an Amazon account. If you do sign in and then I believe the app becomes free for that day.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
06.25.2011 4:01 AM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...