BosJerseyGirl | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2011 12:10 PM
I just received my replacement Nextbook 3 in the mail yesterday. I charged it overnight and this morning started playing with it for an hour. All seemed well. Then just now I was looking at all the features and all of a sudden the unit froze. Should this be a concern? My old one never froze on me.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
BosJerseyGirl | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2011 7:06 PM
I haven't downloaded anything but my email account. So far it hasn't froze up again, but now I have another problem and I called them and it didn't resolve. Maybe someone can help. I went to Facebook and when I went on the one I sent back, I saw everyone's profile pictures, but on this one there is no graphics. Is there something I have to do to get that to work? I didn't for the other one.
runnomore | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2011 2:55 PM
My Next3 froze once while I was reading (it was 50% charged). I didn't do a reset; I just charged it and it resolved itself w/o resetting. I don't have many apps that I added; I only added B&N, sudoku and Kindle (which I've since deleted since there seems incompatible.
BosJerseyGirl | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2011 1:18 PM
Thanks Marebare71. Yes it was helpful. My other never froze so that's why I was concerned. It reset with no problem so far. It's such a shame we have to be so leery of a product. My PC froze on me just yesterday and I had to shut the whole tower down and it's over a year old, so I know these things do happen. Thanks for your quick response. I have a week to play with it before I can send this back so we shall see.
MAREBARE71 | Admirer 2 | 01.19.2011 1:13 PM
Mine froze on me once or twice only so I just reset without a problem. I don't think it should be an issue. Stuff like that happens to ALL electronic gadgets. I would keep on eye on it however since other people have had problems with theirs freezing ALOT. IMO, if it happens only on occasion, you should be ok...of course i had mine for several weeks before it froze the first time.

OK, I don't think my reply was that helpful was it?? LOL Sorry....;-);
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
BosJerseyGirl

My New Nextbook 3 Just Froze. Is That A Problem?

I just received my replacement Nextbook 3 in the mail yesterday. I charged it overnight and this morning started playing with it for an hour. All seemed well. Then just now I was looking at all the features and all of a sudden the unit froze. Should this be a concern? My old one never froze on me.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MAREBARE71

RE: My New Nextbook 3 Just Froze. Is That A Problem?

Mine froze on me once or twice only so I just reset without a problem. I don't think it should be an issue. Stuff like that happens to ALL electronic gadgets. I would keep on eye on it however since other people have had problems with theirs freezing ALOT. IMO, if it happens only on occasion, you should be ok...of course i had mine for several weeks before it froze the first time.

OK, I don't think my reply was that helpful was it?? LOL Sorry....;-);
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BosJerseyGirl

Thanks Marebare71. Yes it was helpful. My other never froze so that's why I was concerned. It reset with no problem so far. It's such a shame we have to be so leery of a product. My PC froze on me just yesterday and I had to shut the whole tower down and it's over a year old, so I know these things do happen. Thanks for your quick response. I have a week to play with it before I can send this back so we shall see.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
runnomore

My Next3 froze once while I was reading (it was 50% charged). I didn't do a reset; I just charged it and it resolved itself w/o resetting. I don't have many apps that I added; I only added B&N, sudoku and Kindle (which I've since deleted since there seems incompatible.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BosJerseyGirl

I haven't downloaded anything but my email account. So far it hasn't froze up again, but now I have another problem and I called them and it didn't resolve. Maybe someone can help. I went to Facebook and when I went on the one I sent back, I saw everyone's profile pictures, but on this one there is no graphics. Is there something I have to do to get that to work? I didn't for the other one.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
01.19.2011 12:10 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...