New Friend
SDMAN

LG840...NEED PERMISSIONS FOR GOOGLE MAPS???

Ralph Castro Marjorie Silva
NEED PERMISSIONS FOR LG840 PHONE....I DOWNLOADED GOOGLE MAPS BUT NOW I GET "UNTRUSTED MIDLET" error that will not let google maps work=NEEDS NETWORK PERMISSIONS...what do i do now!...the app is there on my lg840 but WILL NOT WORK!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Sheryl46

RE: LG840...NEED PERMISSIONS FOR GOOGLE MAPS???

I have the same problem of not being able to use Google Maps on the LG840G. Your program makes it look so easy, actually google maps was already installed on the phone they were demonstrating. I've been all over the internet trying to find a solution for this "untrusted midlet application google maps is unsigned". You can download the program, but are unable to launch. Same message "untrusted midlet application do you want to continue? This is extremely frustrating!!!!!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
paula13804

RE: LG840...NEED PERMISSIONS FOR GOOGLE MAPS???

I spent most of Sat on the phone and websites also trying to figure out what to do, called Trac and LG, no one seems to be able to help. I wrote to HSN and asked if the Vendor Melissa (who is very informative) could please show how she got past that screen, I really love this phone, but returning it won't help, the next one might be the same....
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.