PhllyGirl | Admirer 2 | 07.05.2011 4:56 PM
I am very frustrated! I spent over an hour being transferred to different units in Virgin Mobile and I still do not have my free plan. Virgin Mobile has no idea about HSN. I call HSN to tell them about my problems with Virgin Mobile and am told there's nothing they can do because the 1-8 8 8 -281-8444 is the only number they have.

Anybody that has the phone and have gotten the free $25 first month service please enlighten on how.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
jayar99 | New Friend | 07.08.2011 7:17 PM
AFTER 2 WEEKS I STARTED TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE PHONE ITSELF. FIRST I WOULD BE KICKED OFF THE APS WITH THE MESSAGE THAT THE AP IN QUESTION IS NOT RUNNING,PLEASE TRY AGAIN. WHEN I CALLED VIRGIN MOBILE, I WOULD GET THEIR STOCK RESPONSE{REMOVE BATTERY,WAIT 15 SECONDS, THEN REPLACE]. THIS NEVER WORKED! THE NEXT PROBLEM WAS WHEN THE SCREEN WOULD CHANGE TO THE WORD ANDROID AND I WOULD NEED TO START AGAIN. ONCE AGAIN NO HELP FROM VIRGIN. ALL TOLD I CALLED APPROXIMATELY 15 TIMES. THE LAST STRAW WAS WHEN THE SCREEN FROZE ON WEDNESDAY,RENDERING THE PHONE WORTHLESS. NOW I HAVE TO GET A REPLACEMENT. I WILL NO LONGER DEAL WITH HSN, LG, OR VIRGIN MOBILE THEOPERALOVER61@AOL.COM
PhllyGirl | Admirer 2 | 07.06.2011 11:26 PM
I too had this problem. It was my mistake though. I thought that since the phone was activated that it would be ok to call frome the cell phone. NO! You have to call from a different phone otherwise it appears as if you are calling Virgin Mobile and not the HSN wireless Center.

LOL...they should add that to the instructions. Even the representatives didn't point out that little fact.
jvon | Admirer 3 | 07.06.2011 9:40 PM
I too had this problem. It was my mistake though. I thought that since the phone was activated that it would be ok to call frome the cell phone. NO! You have to call from a different phone otherwise it appears as if you are calling Virgin Mobile and not the HSN wireless Center.
PhllyGirl | Admirer 2 | 07.06.2011 8:38 PM
It's not been 24 hours, but I just checked my virginmobile account. Yay!! My free month was applied!
PhllyGirl | Admirer 2 | 07.06.2011 2:56 PM
Thanks for posting! I sent an email this morning to that email too. They asked for my virgin phone number and I just got the same generic reply. I've turned the phone off since yesterday when I tried in vain calling. I will check my virgin account online because it should say I no longer owe $25.00 if the hsn staff credits this account.

I will wait the 24 hours and post again tomorrow.
jesse78 | New Friend | 07.06.2011 2:36 PM
Trying to figure out the same thing at the moment. It's clear that HSN messed up when making this so difficult for people. I've activated the phone online, but when trying to add that "free" airtime at the number provided (888-281-8444), the Virgin Mobile people know nothing about the offer, state that "you have a $0 balance", and ask me to spend $25 to add the first month. No knowledge of HSN's first month free offer. The number at the bottom of the paper for "The Wireless Center" (888-222-8484) connects to the same group (no difference!).

I just sent an email to the address provided at the bottom of the paper.

**OH! Just got a reply right now.**

I sent an email to hsncare*at*simplywireless.c.om (sorry that's weird, forum not letting me post it right) explaining the issue (and providing the new phone # assigned to the phone), and about 20 minutes later got this reply:

"Hello,
Thank you for providing us with your wireless information. We have updated your order, please allow up to 24hrs for the request to be completed. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance please let us know.

Thank you,

Chante Ortiz
The Wireless Center | Support
"

Maybe that's the secret to the free month? Send an email to that email address! We'll see if it actually gets the month started sometime in the next 24 hours I guess.

Anyway, a potential solution.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
PhllyGirl

LG Optimus Virgin Mobile and getting minutes applied

I am very frustrated! I spent over an hour being transferred to different units in Virgin Mobile and I still do not have my free plan. Virgin Mobile has no idea about HSN. I call HSN to tell them about my problems with Virgin Mobile and am told there's nothing they can do because the 1-8 8 8 -281-8444 is the only number they have.

Anybody that has the phone and have gotten the free $25 first month service please enlighten on how.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
jesse78

RE: LG Optimus Virgin Mobile and getting minutes applied

Trying to figure out the same thing at the moment. It's clear that HSN messed up when making this so difficult for people. I've activated the phone online, but when trying to add that "free" airtime at the number provided (888-281-8444), the Virgin Mobile people know nothing about the offer, state that "you have a $0 balance", and ask me to spend $25 to add the first month. No knowledge of HSN's first month free offer. The number at the bottom of the paper for "The Wireless Center" (888-222-8484) connects to the same group (no difference!).

I just sent an email to the address provided at the bottom of the paper.

**OH! Just got a reply right now.**

I sent an email to hsncare*at*simplywireless.c.om (sorry that's weird, forum not letting me post it right) explaining the issue (and providing the new phone # assigned to the phone), and about 20 minutes later got this reply:

"Hello,
Thank you for providing us with your wireless information. We have updated your order, please allow up to 24hrs for the request to be completed. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance please let us know.

Thank you,

Chante Ortiz
The Wireless Center | Support
"

Maybe that's the secret to the free month? Send an email to that email address! We'll see if it actually gets the month started sometime in the next 24 hours I guess.

Anyway, a potential solution.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
PhllyGirl

Thanks for posting! I sent an email this morning to that email too. They asked for my virgin phone number and I just got the same generic reply. I've turned the phone off since yesterday when I tried in vain calling. I will check my virgin account online because it should say I no longer owe $25.00 if the hsn staff credits this account.

I will wait the 24 hours and post again tomorrow.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
PhllyGirl

It's not been 24 hours, but I just checked my virginmobile account. Yay!! My free month was applied!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
jvon

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
PhllyGirl

LOL...they should add that to the instructions. Even the representatives didn't point out that little fact.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
jayar99

AFTER 2 WEEKS I STARTED TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE PHONE ITSELF. FIRST I WOULD BE KICKED OFF THE APS WITH THE MESSAGE THAT THE AP IN QUESTION IS NOT RUNNING,PLEASE TRY AGAIN. WHEN I CALLED VIRGIN MOBILE, I WOULD GET THEIR STOCK RESPONSE{REMOVE BATTERY,WAIT 15 SECONDS, THEN REPLACE]. THIS NEVER WORKED! THE NEXT PROBLEM WAS WHEN THE SCREEN WOULD CHANGE TO THE WORD ANDROID AND I WOULD NEED TO START AGAIN. ONCE AGAIN NO HELP FROM VIRGIN. ALL TOLD I CALLED APPROXIMATELY 15 TIMES. THE LAST STRAW WAS WHEN THE SCREEN FROZE ON WEDNESDAY,RENDERING THE PHONE WORTHLESS. NOW I HAVE TO GET A REPLACEMENT. I WILL NO LONGER DEAL WITH HSN, LG, OR VIRGIN MOBILE THEOPERALOVER61@AOL.COM
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
6 Replies
07.05.2011 4:56 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...