luelue | Admirer 2 | 12.12.2013 4:00 AM

I bought 2 of these items and did not receive the Bonus Buy reduction on the second one. I read the Bonus Buy pop-up message  three times and I was supposed to get a reduced price on the 2nd, third and so on. It is bad enough that you can not use the Spin-to-Win coupons on electronics, but to not get the stated Bonus Buy that is right below the listed product is disheartening. I hope that HSN make this right. Yes I did read my email confirming my order and it does not show an adjustment either. Luelue

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
TIAMO2 | Inspirer 2 | 01.13.2014 8:51 PM

WOW, you really have to read the fine print :robotfrustrated: .  Also, listen closely to hosts. They will make statements that are misleading.

HSN | Manager | 12.12.2013 7:12 AM

luelue wrote:

I bought 2 of these items and did not receive the Bonus Buy reduction on the second one. I read the Bonus Buy pop-up message  three times and I was supposed to get a reduced price on the 2nd, third and so on. It is bad enough that you can not use the Spin-to-Win coupons on electronics, but to not get the stated Bonus Buy that is right below the listed product is disheartening. I hope that HSN make this right. Yes I did read my email confirming my order and it does not show an adjustment either. Luelue

We're so sorry for the confusion with the Bonus Buy offer on the LG 840 No-Contract Smartphone, @luelue.  With the promotion, you would be able to receive a 10% discount on the Magic Juice 300mAh Portable USB Device Charger (item 269-706) with the qualifying purchase of either the Nokia Lumia No-Contract 4" Win Smartphone (Item 308-073) or the LG 840 No-Contract Smartphone (item 308-074).  Sadly, there would not be a discount offered on the phone.  You can review the full details on the Bonus Buy Offer here. 

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
luelue

LG No Contract Touchscreen 3G WiFi Tracfone item # 308-074. Bought 2 and no Bonus Buy reduction.

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Re: LG No Contract Touchscreen 3G WiFi Tracfone item # 308-074. Bought 2 and no Bonus Buy reduction.

luelue wrote:

We're so sorry for the confusion with the Bonus Buy offer on the LG 840 No-Contract Smartphone, @luelue.  With the promotion, you would be able to receive a 10% discount on the Magic Juice 300mAh Portable USB Device Charger (item 269-706) with the qualifying purchase of either the Nokia Lumia No-Contract 4" Win Smartphone (Item 308-073) or the LG 840 No-Contract Smartphone (item 308-074).  Sadly, there would not be a discount offered on the phone.  You can review the full details on the Bonus Buy Offer here. 

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
TIAMO2

Re: LG No Contract Touchscreen 3G WiFi Tracfone item # 308-074. Bought 2 and no Bonus Buy reduction.

WOW, you really have to read the fine print :robotfrustrated: .  Also, listen closely to hosts. They will make statements that are misleading.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
12.12.2013 4:00 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...