mybella244 | New Friend | 12.19.2012 2:04 AM
I need a coupon code for the Kindle Fire HD w/camera????Pls!
=d>
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Michaelsd | Admirer 2 | 12.21.2012 9:40 PM
I has a better deal for you but HSN blocked it..Thank God for freedom on speech is not here on HSN. But I will gives you a clue it has an A and z in the name. Or Google it. Always Check before you buy from HSN, most of the time HSN gives best deal but not for what your asking even with a coupon you don't win this time.
HSN | Manager | 12.19.2012 2:51 PM
=d>

Hello mybella244;

HSN coupons are generally not eligible to be applied to electronic items. For full coupon details, please consult the original coupon description for all items eligible for additional discounts.

The Kindle Fire HD is awesome technology. We hope you can support your purchase with convenient interest free FlexPayments!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
mybella244

Kindle Fire HD

=d>
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

RE: Kindle Fire HD

=d>

Hello mybella244;

HSN coupons are generally not eligible to be applied to electronic items. For full coupon details, please consult the original coupon description for all items eligible for additional discounts.

The Kindle Fire HD is awesome technology. We hope you can support your purchase with convenient interest free FlexPayments!
It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Michaelsd

RE: Kindle Fire HD

I has a better deal for you but HSN blocked it..Thank God for freedom on speech is not here on HSN. But I will gives you a clue it has an A and z in the name. Or Google it. Always Check before you buy from HSN, most of the time HSN gives best deal but not for what your asking even with a coupon you don't win this time.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
12.19.2012 2:04 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...