CAITLIN | Admirer 3 | 12.09.2012 9:38 PM
I received the Google Android Nextbook, but can't figure out how I can connect it to the internet. I charged the battery, but that's as far as I have gone. HELP!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Alejandra1108 | New Friend | 12.10.2012 2:27 AM
Hello, first of all congrats on your purchase. Ok so what you need to do is connect your nextbook to the internet via wi-fi (wireless internet.) To do this it is usually in the system setting, then wireless & networks. After you are in there look for your wifi hotspot and click on it. If your wifi signal is password protected you will need to enter your password. It should connect rather quickly. After that you are done and can now hit the home button and start surfin' the web :smileyhappy: If you are still having problems you can go to youtube and type in "how to connect to wifi" and a million videos will pop up and give you step by step instruction. Good Luck !!!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
CAITLIN

How do you connect the nextbook to the internet?

I received the Google Android Nextbook, but can't figure out how I can connect it to the internet. I charged the battery, but that's as far as I have gone. HELP!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Alejandra1108

RE: How do you connect the nextbook to the internet?

Hello, first of all congrats on your purchase. Ok so what you need to do is connect your nextbook to the internet via wi-fi (wireless internet.) To do this it is usually in the system setting, then wireless & networks. After you are in there look for your wifi hotspot and click on it. If your wifi signal is password protected you will need to enter your password. It should connect rather quickly. After that you are done and can now hit the home button and start surfin' the web :smileyhappy: If you are still having problems you can go to youtube and type in "how to connect to wifi" and a million videos will pop up and give you step by step instruction. Good Luck !!!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
12.09.2012 9:38 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...