sis3 | New Friend | 01.07.2011 1:03 PM
I want to return my Coby Kyros. It's just too much trouble to use. Can anyone tell me how to delete my info before I send it back? I can't find a way to do a "system restore".

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
sandeeww | Admirer 2 | 01.14.2011 6:31 AM
I also returned mine. If I remember right you just connect the usb cord that was included with it to your computer. Not that little usb host one. (short one)
sis3 | New Friend | 01.13.2011 11:25 PM
Thanks, bluemoon, but when I do this it asks me to please connect USB host. I don't know what I'm supposed to connect to. I'd appreciate any further help you can give. I really need to get this tablet returned.
bluemoon13 | Admirer | 01.08.2011 11:32 PM
Go to settings, select "privacy settings," and then click on "factory data reset."
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
sis3

How do I delete my personal info before returning my Coby Kyros?

I want to return my Coby Kyros. It's just too much trouble to use. Can anyone tell me how to delete my info before I send it back? I can't find a way to do a "system restore".

Please use plain text.
Admirer
bluemoon13

RE: How do I delete my personal info before returning my Coby Kyros?

Go to settings, select "privacy settings," and then click on "factory data reset."
Please use plain text.
New Friend
sis3

Thanks, bluemoon, but when I do this it asks me to please connect USB host. I don't know what I'm supposed to connect to. I'd appreciate any further help you can give. I really need to get this tablet returned.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
sandeeww

I also returned mine. If I remember right you just connect the usb cord that was included with it to your computer. Not that little usb host one. (short one)
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
01.07.2011 1:03 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...