Admirer
JustAnnie

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE HSN TO PROCESS A RETURN AFTER THEY RECEIVE IT?

Hello

I returned a GPS TomTom Unit and a TomTom Accessory Kit. I shipped via FedEx and it shows HSN received and signed for the returns on September 9, 2009.

So far I don't show any refund.

I had to return another item after the holidays last January. After much hassle, several phone calls and e mails I finally got a refund after three months!

Is this HSN's common practice?

I will think long and hard before I ever order anything again for HSN. QVC always has handled returns quickly and NO HASSLES!

Just Annie
Please use plain text.
Admirer
justakat

RE: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE HSN TO PROCESS A RETURN AFTER THEY RECEIVE IT?

Never had any problems when I have returned things. Normally if it goes to them its alot faster to get the refund. Things I have returned to the manufacture normally takes alot longer. Have been told before by customer service that whenever they rec it to add at least 10 days onto it before I will have the refund back to my card. I have just as much trouble with them as any other tv based sales and have never had fraudulent charges on my credit card like I did with one of the late night infomercial selling real estate information.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Debby46227

I never have a problem with HSN returns. Usually 2 days after they receive my return I have the credit to my account.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
weezbug

sometimes it gets returned faster than others- and when you call customer service they are like " we have no information for you" it makes me so mad !! how can you not have any information for me??? tell me something. it takes them no time at all to charge my card for something and they take forever to refund it.!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
wickedshimmi

For the most part, I have never had a problem with HSN returns. I think the longest time it took something to be processed was a little over 2 weeks. Have you called them to discuss this chronic problem? If you use their return address stickers (I do on expensive items) then there is a tracking number and they have to tae responsibility for it.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
trixiedixie

I have been waiting for over 2 weeks for an item to get to their shipping warehouse, should have used the UPS label, instead of their label to send regular postage(live and Learn) feeling like I'm out on this one.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
KarenB4729

Gee- I have had great experience with HSN. At QVC my returns now take on average 3 weeks to 1 month to get any type of credit. With HSN using their labels I'm credited back with 2 weeks. Lately I have been making more and more of my purchases with HSN, I'm disenchanted with QVC from items going on backorder to advance orders, well I just don't feel like my loyalty is valued. I have been very happy with HSN. Now if Ann King and Barbara Bixby would become HSN vendors than I would really be happy!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
tootsieroll

I retuned a product and have the UPS confirmation it was delivered. Refund never showed up and when I called customer service they said it could take up to 8 days. OK...waited the 8 days and it still did not show up. So 15 days later I called and when they verified that yes the item had been delivered and signed for at HSN the customer service rep issued a credit to my account.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
GIPPER

JustAnnie,

Did you ever get your refund and all taken care of? I sent the same TomTom back and they are now telling me that they never recieved it. Not ure what is going on. Hope that you had better luck then me
Please use plain text.
New Friend
trace87

I'm having the same problem. I sent my Tom Tom back a couple weeks ago and have not heard anything back.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.