Admirer 3
jeannellen

Google Play $25 credit Samsung Centura

I tried to redeem my Google Play $25 credit but have run into a big problem. I'm hoping someone can help me with this.
I entered www.thepromocard one dot and then the word com /tracphoneHSN into google search browser. A whole list of websites came up except that one. It's almost like it does not exist. I used all small letters except for HSN which on the card shows HSN is capitalized. I also tried small letters for hsn but that didn't work either. I don't know what I am missing here.
Can anyone help me with this??? I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Thank you in advance for helping me

Edited - I spent hours on this and finally did a google search using just the words promocard google play and a list of choices came up including the web address that is on the google play credit card that was included with the phone. So if anyone has the same problem I did this morning, try just inputting promocard google play. That may work for you as it did for me.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KERIGA

RE: Google Play $25 credit Samsung Centura

Possibly the reason you encountered an error was because you misspelled TracFone; there's no "ph" in the word. Look carefully - the URL of the redemption site is: triple-w(dot)thepromocard(dot)com/tracfoneHSN.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
jeannellen

Keriga. you are so right - I did spell out tracphone instead of using tracfone. What a dumb mistake!!! No wonder It took me hours to get it right!!

I have read on a couple of posts on the QVC board and HSN board that with the Samsung Centura we will incur roaming charges when we use the phone outside of our area. One person cited para #14 in the Terms of Conditions on Tracphones website. I tried to find it but could not locate any specific mention to the Centura. Have you come across anything that says we will incur roaming charges??
Please use plain text.
New Friend
celestek7

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Centura Android Phone with the free $25 Google Play Credit, but unable to have that added to my phone. I have read about not putting in the right info on getting the $25 credit on Google Play. I also want to know what I am doing wrong? I am in the right website and put in my Promotion Code, but it tells me I have the wrong info. I have put in exactly the way it shows on my card. I have emailed them 3x and have never gotten a response back from them on what the problem is that I can't get the credit. Has anyone else had this problem of not getting the $25 credit added to their phone?
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Bobw55

Make sure you go to the correct web site!

thepromocard.com/tracfoneHSN
put triple w's in front of above
You have to enter the code on the card from that web site ONLY.
It will the generate a code that can be used on Google Play.
Took mine 5 minutes to go through but it did and worked well.

Bob
Please use plain text.
New Friend
celestek7

Gosh I added response to Bobw55, but I don't see it so I am sending again this was the first time ever asking a question on the forums. I had stated that I did go to the right website. I never did get a reply back after 3 times trying to get validated to get $25 Google Play credit. I finally figured out that I was to put in my IMEI # in the first box then in the 2nd box my Promotion Code and it validated. I then was sent an email to my email account and when I opened I got another code to enter on my phone. I went on play store in phone and click redeem and enter code and then finally showed I have a $25 credit balance. I do like phone, but this is my first smartphone and lots to learn, but finally a success on getting my Free $25 Google Play Credit. I hope this helps anyone else that is trying to redeem their credit too.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
bopped56

Re: RE: Google Play $25 credit Samsung Centura

OK i've done it all. tried the diffrent ways to put wed address and I got nowhere. Time running out need help now.

Please use plain text.
New Friend
Fiona3

What is the IMEI #????
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
runnomore

IMPORTANT: You must redeem your 25-dollar credit by 12/31/13. And then you have a year to use your credit which expires 12/31/14.

IMEI (serial#, MEID) is the number that was on the red activation card that came with your Tracfone. You can also find this number by going to settings (on your phone) > about phone > status > MEID (dec - it should be all numeric that starts with 268).

Hope that helps!

Please use plain text.
New Friend
Dalia14

I did not know that you had to register the Google Play Free $25 card by 12/31/2013 Eastern time. I just tried to register it by California time which is 11:27 pm on 12-31-13  and the offer was over. No where on the card does it indicate Eastern time. I am so bummed.

Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.