GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 10.17.2013 10:33 PM
Tracfone now has a BALANCE APP (yeah!) that you can download for FREE from Google Play.:d/ =d>
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 10.24.2013 3:03 PM
Search Google Play Store for "Balance Tracfone"
Free App/Widget for your home screen.
Works great.

And you will still come up with "Tracfone My Account App" as posted before. WELCOME to the forums!o:smileyhappy:
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 10.24.2013 3:01 PM
Just saw this today through FB - yay! I hadn't been back to the forum for a while ;-( Thank you, GardenMama for all the info!

I am liking my phone more and more every time I use it, which is not every day, which is why I'm kind of behind ;-(

I had an accident two weeks ago and have been off work since, so have lots of time on my hands to read the manual, etc.

YW!:d/
Bobw55 | New Friend | 10.24.2013 3:35 AM
Works great.
jandel7746 | Admirer | 10.22.2013 6:31 PM
Sounded good to me too but, while it gave me my phone number etc and would let me add a card pin all I got when I hit balance was OOPS server error.....well by the time I did that I could go to the computer and check out my minutes. So I dumped it.
I don't know where the data usage warning came from either I have plenty of data minutes left...
Haven't given out my new number to only about 3 people I really need to get the number to the doctors and other places besides family and friends....Since phone problems in the last 3 weeks my son (next of kin) Has gotten a lot of calls wondering about me.....lol

Then today I got a call from my sister in law and found out that I don't know how to answer the phone.
With my Lg slider I just slid it open and said hello....I don't know how to answer the phone......
I am going to go read the book....lol
mooncat7 | Admirer 2 | 10.21.2013 7:30 PM
Just saw this today through FB - yay! I hadn't been back to the forum for a while ;-( Thank you, GardenMama for all the info!

I am liking my phone more and more every time I use it, which is not every day, which is why I'm kind of behind ;-(

I had an accident two weeks ago and have been off work since, so have lots of time on my hands to read the manual, etc.
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 10.20.2013 4:38 PM
What is the name of the app?

Tracfone My Account App
BARBER | Admirer 2 | 10.20.2013 3:07 PM
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 10.19.2013 11:46 PM
You all are very welcome. Like Keriga said, we are all in this together & helping each other out is what it is all about!:d/
Glogirl | Admirer 1 | 10.19.2013 11:29 PM
Great news! I was not looking forward to having to check this manually. Thank YOU, Garden Mama!
Linny535 | Admirer 2 | 10.19.2013 5:24 PM
I love the app!
I did get it and if this had been on the phone from day 1 a lot of buyers would be happy...
Thanks TF :smileyhappy:
Meezergeezer | Advisor 2 | 10.18.2013 1:14 AM
Ya hoody!!! Thanks Garden Mama =d> =d> =d>

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
GardenMama

FREE TRACFONE BALANCE APP

Tracfone now has a BALANCE APP (yeah!) that you can download for FREE from Google Play.:d/ =d>
Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
Meezergeezer

RE: FREE TRACFONE BALANCE APP

Ya hoody!!! Thanks Garden Mama =d> =d> =d>

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Linny535

I love the app!
I did get it and if this had been on the phone from day 1 a lot of buyers would be happy...
Thanks TF :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
Glogirl

Great news! I was not looking forward to having to check this manually. Thank YOU, Garden Mama!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GardenMama

You all are very welcome. Like Keriga said, we are all in this together & helping each other out is what it is all about!:d/
Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BARBER

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GardenMama

Tracfone My Account App
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
mooncat7

Please use plain text.
Admirer
jandel7746

Sounded good to me too but, while it gave me my phone number etc and would let me add a card pin all I got when I hit balance was OOPS server error.....well by the time I did that I could go to the computer and check out my minutes. So I dumped it.
I don't know where the data usage warning came from either I have plenty of data minutes left...
Haven't given out my new number to only about 3 people I really need to get the number to the doctors and other places besides family and friends....Since phone problems in the last 3 weeks my son (next of kin) Has gotten a lot of calls wondering about me.....lol

Then today I got a call from my sister in law and found out that I don't know how to answer the phone.
With my Lg slider I just slid it open and said hello....I don't know how to answer the phone......
I am going to go read the book....lol
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Bobw55

Works great.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
11 Replies
10.17.2013 10:33 PM
0 Smiles
8 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...