GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 10.17.2013 10:33 PM
Tracfone now has a BALANCE APP (yeah!) that you can download for FREE from Google Play.:d/ =d>
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
ToniCO | Visitor | 16 hours ago

Thank you for your help!.  When I do what you show below, after clicking on the phone's menu button those 4 choices do come up, but when click on balance, it does not take me to another page showing me the info I was needing, instead, it sends me a text  I think my phone just likes to send me text's!!  :smileysurprised:

My prior Tracfone showed you in real time, all the info regarding balance and days of service.  I was hoping this one would do that as well. 

ToniCO | Visitor | Thursday

I have added the tracfone balance app to my phone but I don't believe it shows in "real time" what my balance is.  If I click on "Balance" it sends me a text message with my balance.  Is that how it is suppose to work or am I doing something wrong?  Any help would be apprecaited!  Thank you!

Jakeman02 | New Friend | Thursday 2 People have Smiled

Going though the My Account App will take you to a page which shows your phone number, service end date and model of your phone. While on that page clicking the menu button on your phone will bring up a menu with 4 options, choosing balance will take you to a page showing your last day of service, days of service remaing and your remaining balance in your three buckets, minutes, text and data. It will also send a test message with the updated information.

To make things a little easier you can also install the widget which comes with the app to your home page. The widget shows all your information but doesn't update real time unitl you click update balance on the wideget. You will then be sent a text with the updated information and the information in your widget will be updated also.

herndon | Inspirer 2 | Tuesday

Thank you for bumping up this message.  I just bought 3 TracFones for my family and was surprised that the balance and service days did not display on the home screen.  Now I have hubby loading the app -- problem solved!

mrbucket | Maven 1 | Tuesday

Why would you need to download a "Balance APP"? I am told that a prepaid cell phones, regardless of service provider has a balance link already on the phone.

Ther'es an app for everything, why not have a "Do you really need this app?"

These things just add unnessessary icons to a phone, apps that run continuously taking up battery usage.

starmike | Inspirer 2 | Tuesday

The standard tracfones use to display the balance.  The tracfones purchased at HSN and Q does not show this.  You have to go online to check how many minutes are left.  By downloading this ap, you can check immediately your minutes, etc..

cheeto2 | New Friend | Tuesday

having trouble downloading any balance app to my phone

GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 10.24.2013 3:03 PM
Search Google Play Store for "Balance Tracfone"
Free App/Widget for your home screen.
Works great.

And you will still come up with "Tracfone My Account App" as posted before. WELCOME to the forums!o:smileyhappy:
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 10.24.2013 3:01 PM
Just saw this today through FB - yay! I hadn't been back to the forum for a while ;-( Thank you, GardenMama for all the info!

I am liking my phone more and more every time I use it, which is not every day, which is why I'm kind of behind ;-(

I had an accident two weeks ago and have been off work since, so have lots of time on my hands to read the manual, etc.

YW!:d/
Bobw55 | New Friend | 10.24.2013 3:35 AM
Works great.
jandel7746 | Admirer | 10.22.2013 6:31 PM
Sounded good to me too but, while it gave me my phone number etc and would let me add a card pin all I got when I hit balance was OOPS server error.....well by the time I did that I could go to the computer and check out my minutes. So I dumped it.
I don't know where the data usage warning came from either I have plenty of data minutes left...
Haven't given out my new number to only about 3 people I really need to get the number to the doctors and other places besides family and friends....Since phone problems in the last 3 weeks my son (next of kin) Has gotten a lot of calls wondering about me.....lol

Then today I got a call from my sister in law and found out that I don't know how to answer the phone.
With my Lg slider I just slid it open and said hello....I don't know how to answer the phone......
I am going to go read the book....lol
mooncat7 | Admirer 2 | 10.21.2013 7:30 PM
Just saw this today through FB - yay! I hadn't been back to the forum for a while ;-( Thank you, GardenMama for all the info!

I am liking my phone more and more every time I use it, which is not every day, which is why I'm kind of behind ;-(

I had an accident two weeks ago and have been off work since, so have lots of time on my hands to read the manual, etc.
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 10.20.2013 4:38 PM
What is the name of the app?

Tracfone My Account App
BARBER | Admirer 2 | 10.20.2013 3:07 PM
What is the name of the app?
GardenMama | Admirer 2 | 10.19.2013 11:46 PM
You all are very welcome. Like Keriga said, we are all in this together & helping each other out is what it is all about!:d/
Glogirl | Admirer 1 | 10.19.2013 11:29 PM
Great news! I was not looking forward to having to check this manually. Thank YOU, Garden Mama!
Linny535 | Admirer 2 | 10.19.2013 5:24 PM
I love the app!
I did get it and if this had been on the phone from day 1 a lot of buyers would be happy...
Thanks TF :smileyhappy:
Meezergeezer | Advisor 2 | 10.18.2013 1:14 AM
Ya hoody!!! Thanks Garden Mama =d> =d> =d>

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
GardenMama

RE: FREE TRACFONE BALANCE APP

YW!:d/
Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GardenMama

RE: FREE TRACFONE BALANCE APP

Works great.

And you will still come up with "Tracfone My Account App" as posted before. WELCOME to the forums!o:smileyhappy:
Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas Jerrold
Please use plain text.
New Friend
cheeto2

Re: FREE TRACFONE BALANCE APP

having trouble downloading any balance app to my phone

Please use plain text.
Maven 1
mrbucket

Why would you need to download a "Balance APP"? I am told that a prepaid cell phones, regardless of service provider has a balance link already on the phone.

Ther'es an app for everything, why not have a "Do you really need this app?"

These things just add unnessessary icons to a phone, apps that run continuously taking up battery usage.

God help HSN Forum
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
starmike

The standard tracfones use to display the balance.  The tracfones purchased at HSN and Q does not show this.  You have to go online to check how many minutes are left.  By downloading this ap, you can check immediately your minutes, etc..

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
herndon

Thank you for bumping up this message.  I just bought 3 TracFones for my family and was surprised that the balance and service days did not display on the home screen.  Now I have hubby loading the app -- problem solved!

Please use plain text.
Visitor
ToniCO

I have added the tracfone balance app to my phone but I don't believe it shows in "real time" what my balance is.  If I click on "Balance" it sends me a text message with my balance.  Is that how it is suppose to work or am I doing something wrong?  Any help would be apprecaited!  Thank you!

Please use plain text.
New Friend
Jakeman02

Going though the My Account App will take you to a page which shows your phone number, service end date and model of your phone. While on that page clicking the menu button on your phone will bring up a menu with 4 options, choosing balance will take you to a page showing your last day of service, days of service remaing and your remaining balance in your three buckets, minutes, text and data. It will also send a test message with the updated information.

To make things a little easier you can also install the widget which comes with the app to your home page. The widget shows all your information but doesn't update real time unitl you click update balance on the wideget. You will then be sent a text with the updated information and the information in your widget will be updated also.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
ToniCO

Thank you for your help!.  When I do what you show below, after clicking on the phone's menu button those 4 choices do come up, but when click on balance, it does not take me to another page showing me the info I was needing, instead, it sends me a text  I think my phone just likes to send me text's!!  :smileysurprised:

My prior Tracfone showed you in real time, all the info regarding balance and days of service.  I was hoping this one would do that as well. 

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
18 Replies
10.17.2013 10:33 PM
2 Smiles
14 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...