Marbles | Admirer | 09.18.2012 9:45 PM
How do you go about downloading apps for this phone?? I did find the Google maps but I keep hearing about the free HSN app , the QVC app, and countless others but is there someplace to go to get those or what? I saw someplace where you could download them from Itunes....do I have to have Itunes to download??? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Marbles | Admirer | 09.20.2012 1:12 AM
thanks so much, jr! Good info! I'll give it a try.
jr29 | Admirer 2 | 09.19.2012 1:29 AM
You need to go to a site that has java apps. Try Getjar dot c o m, Mobilerated dot c o m, Java-apps dot org, just to name a few. If you google "java apps", you'll find a lot more. When a site asks what phone you have, they won't have the S390G listed as it's too new. Try the samsung GT E2100 or a similar java phone. As for the HSN and QVC apps, you should be able to download them from their website but I'm not sure exactly where since I don't have either one. Hope this helps. There is another thread on this topic so I'll bump it and you can look at it for more info re downloads.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
Marbles

Downloading apps for the S390G?

How do you go about downloading apps for this phone?? I did find the Google maps but I keep hearing about the free HSN app , the QVC app, and countless others but is there someplace to go to get those or what? I saw someplace where you could download them from Itunes....do I have to have Itunes to download??? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
jr29

RE: Downloading apps for the S390G?

You need to go to a site that has java apps. Try Getjar dot c o m, Mobilerated dot c o m, Java-apps dot org, just to name a few. If you google "java apps", you'll find a lot more. When a site asks what phone you have, they won't have the S390G listed as it's too new. Try the samsung GT E2100 or a similar java phone. As for the HSN and QVC apps, you should be able to download them from their website but I'm not sure exactly where since I don't have either one. Hope this helps. There is another thread on this topic so I'll bump it and you can look at it for more info re downloads.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Marbles

RE: Downloading apps for the S390G?

thanks so much, jr! Good info! I'll give it a try.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
09.18.2012 9:45 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...