Admirer 3
MA09

Anyone bought the new Next3

Does any one know when the Next3 will be presented...Is it worth getting????????
Help
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ShopperOnline

RE: Anyone bought the new Next3

I ordered it last night when I saw it online.

I've had ZERO problems with my Next2. I love this little machine! My only problem was the version of Android it has and the fact that I need at least Android 1.6 to run the Kindle app, which I really, really want.

The Next3 runs Android 2.1. I should be able to use everything I use now and add the Kindle app. I like the smaller size of the Next2. If the Next3 fits into my purse without weighing my shoulder down and I can get the Kindle app on it, I'll send the Next2 back. It will break my heart. It hasn't been out of my sight, every waking minute, since it got here.

Having both is too much of a luxury for just me. I'd keep the Next2 if hubby would use it, but, he isn't showing much interest. By the time he wants one there will probably be better things out anyway. Maybe by the time they get to the Next4 or 5 the Nextbook will run flash! LOL
Please use plain text.
New Friend
kybi

I just ordered one for my mother who is gifting my daughter for Christmas and I decided to order two more as gifts. I am excitedly waiting for the delivery! I hope that the music works as well as on the Ipod touch. There have been great reviews on the Next2 and I hope the Next3 meets my expectations. I will provide an update after I receive and get familiar with the Next3.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MA09

I did it, got the Next3...
I hope i don't regret it like i do the Coby Kiros
(it's in the box to be returned).....
Please use plain text.
Admirer
kalg

What are the books that come pre-loaded?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
jvon

I caved. Will decide between it and the Next2 (which I already have).
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Zendee

I ordered it and can't wait to get it. :-)
Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- Abraham Lincoln

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
finally390

Does any one know when the Next3 will be presented...Is it worth getting????????
Help
It basically started airing yesterday, but if you can, get online and get it NOW because they are expecting it to sell out either Sat. or Sun. the item number is 104-797 and is a 8.4 inch screen. It seems to be better than the nextbook2. But I don't know. I returned my nextbook2 because of the adobe issue, but I gave in and ordered this yesterday and am awaiting it's arrival to see if there has been improvements, and by the way it's 199.95 but has 4 flexpays of 49.99. Hope this info. helps you. Let me know what you think later if you decide to get one. Thanx.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
techhead962

I bought this one as a gift but played with it before shipping it off. I have a nextbook2 and love it, I think most of the bad reviews are just user error. The next3 is running Android 2.1 which is very smooth and so responsive again you can not compare it to an ipad but at $199.99 it is a steal. It come preloaded with "classic" books you can download tons of books from borders free or via the internet etc.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
techhead962

What are the books that come pre-loaded?

come with "classic books" like dracula etc
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.