New Friend
MaryL22

Activating tracfone Samsumg Centura need serial #

I purchased the Samsung Centura phone for a gift. When it was opened the packing slip was apparently thrown away. Also apparently there was a red activation card. When registering online it asks for the serial # of the phone which was on the card. Is there any other way to get the phone's serial #? Can I open it up? When I go to settings and 'about phone' I don't see anything that says serial number. Anyone please help we are in a jam to get this phone activated.
Thanks,Mary
Please use plain text.
Admirer
ArleneHu

RE: Activating tracfone Samsumg Centura need serial #

Mary, go to Settings, About phone, Status, MEID. The no. shown after Dec: is the serial no.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
MaryL22

Under 'about phone' the only topics are:Model Number, Android Version, Baseband Version, Kernel version, & Build number. I don't see any of the words you mentioned.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
MaryL22

Arlene it just came up. I think I have it. I don't know why it did not show before. Thank You!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KERIGA

MaryL22, you'll find your Serial Number in the white box on the red card in addition to inside the phone, as ArleneHu mentioned.

If you want to activate the $25 GOOGLE Play card, you're going to need the HSN invoice containing the Activation Code/Airtime Pin. You'll probably want to ask HSN for a replacement. Despite the ability to print a copy of your receipt from Order History, I checked mine and I didn't see that Activation Code/Airtime Pin available in the online version.

Of course you could try the online Discrepancy Form that I mentioned in another thread about redeeming the $25 GOOGLE Play card. I can't remember if the drop-down menu contained "Missing Activation Code/Airtime Pin" as one of the reasons.

Please use plain text.
Admirer
Glogirl

You can get the number from the original packing slip from customer service. At least, I did when activating my LG model. That taught me to save the pc and activation card Samsung! But Customer Service can bail you out.

Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.