MaryL22 | New Friend | 10.10.2013 4:39 PM
I purchased the Samsung Centura phone for a gift. When it was opened the packing slip was apparently thrown away. Also apparently there was a red activation card. When registering online it asks for the serial # of the phone which was on the card. Is there any other way to get the phone's serial #? Can I open it up? When I go to settings and 'about phone' I don't see anything that says serial number. Anyone please help we are in a jam to get this phone activated.
Thanks,Mary
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Glogirl | Admirer 1 | 10.19.2013 11:37 PM
You can get the number from the original packing slip from customer service. At least, I did when activating my LG model. That taught me to save the pc and activation card Samsung! But Customer Service can bail you out.

KERIGA | Inspirer 1 | 10.10.2013 7:44 PM

MaryL22, you'll find your Serial Number in the white box on the red card in addition to inside the phone, as ArleneHu mentioned.

If you want to activate the $25 GOOGLE Play card, you're going to need the HSN invoice containing the Activation Code/Airtime Pin. You'll probably want to ask HSN for a replacement. Despite the ability to print a copy of your receipt from Order History, I checked mine and I didn't see that Activation Code/Airtime Pin available in the online version.

Of course you could try the online Discrepancy Form that I mentioned in another thread about redeeming the $25 GOOGLE Play card. I can't remember if the drop-down menu contained "Missing Activation Code/Airtime Pin" as one of the reasons.

MaryL22 | New Friend | 10.10.2013 5:19 PM
Arlene it just came up. I think I have it. I don't know why it did not show before. Thank You!!
MaryL22 | New Friend | 10.10.2013 5:17 PM
Under 'about phone' the only topics are:Model Number, Android Version, Baseband Version, Kernel version, & Build number. I don't see any of the words you mentioned.
ArleneHu | Admirer | 10.10.2013 5:05 PM
Mary, go to Settings, About phone, Status, MEID. The no. shown after Dec: is the serial no.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
MaryL22

Activating tracfone Samsumg Centura need serial #

I purchased the Samsung Centura phone for a gift. When it was opened the packing slip was apparently thrown away. Also apparently there was a red activation card. When registering online it asks for the serial # of the phone which was on the card. Is there any other way to get the phone's serial #? Can I open it up? When I go to settings and 'about phone' I don't see anything that says serial number. Anyone please help we are in a jam to get this phone activated.
Thanks,Mary
Please use plain text.
Admirer
ArleneHu

RE: Activating tracfone Samsumg Centura need serial #

Mary, go to Settings, About phone, Status, MEID. The no. shown after Dec: is the serial no.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
MaryL22

Under 'about phone' the only topics are:Model Number, Android Version, Baseband Version, Kernel version, & Build number. I don't see any of the words you mentioned.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
MaryL22

Arlene it just came up. I think I have it. I don't know why it did not show before. Thank You!!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
KERIGA

MaryL22, you'll find your Serial Number in the white box on the red card in addition to inside the phone, as ArleneHu mentioned.

If you want to activate the $25 GOOGLE Play card, you're going to need the HSN invoice containing the Activation Code/Airtime Pin. You'll probably want to ask HSN for a replacement. Despite the ability to print a copy of your receipt from Order History, I checked mine and I didn't see that Activation Code/Airtime Pin available in the online version.

Of course you could try the online Discrepancy Form that I mentioned in another thread about redeeming the $25 GOOGLE Play card. I can't remember if the drop-down menu contained "Missing Activation Code/Airtime Pin" as one of the reasons.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
Glogirl

You can get the number from the original packing slip from customer service. At least, I did when activating my LG model. That taught me to save the pc and activation card Samsung! But Customer Service can bail you out.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
10.10.2013 4:39 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...