MA09 | Admirer 3 | 07.18.2013 3:01 AM
Why is HSN selling a tablet that does not play flash...
How do i get it to play flash videos ??? .Help...
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
thisgoesto11 | Inspirer 3 | 06.29.2014 9:58 AM

I downloaded Flash from Adobe, and use the Dolphin browser to play Flash videos.

flipper472 | New Friend | 06.29.2014 9:33 AM

Off subject-is this tab backlit for reading outside?

coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 07.27.2013 7:33 PM
DDAIR, I use Puffin Web browser on my android tablet to play the hsnarcade, but I installed Photon free version today just to see if it would work....it does. Did you see that the Photon upgrade charges Yearly for usage!!! I was reading the reviews and the yearly part was mentioned. Maybe you know and it works for you....just thought I'd mention it here for anyone to see. As far as I know the Puffin upgrade is unlimited flash, for the one time app install charge. It's not perfect, but the cost is pretty low and it works for my needs ( android 3.2 with the latest adobe flash) When Hsn re-did their website, I had to go to the cloud browser to play games here...too many redirects even with adobe flash!! Enjoy your Ipad!
DDAIR | Admirer 1 | 07.27.2013 4:50 PM
You can play flash on android or Ipad. I have the Photon browser on the Ipad and there are multiple browsers that work on android. Works fine.
MA09 | Admirer 3 | 07.26.2013 8:02 PM
Thank You for your help coconuty

HSN_Ryan | Manager | 06.29.2014 3:08 PM 1 Person Smiled

flipper472, this tablet has HD display with LED backlight to help with outside reading. 

MA09 | Admirer 3 | 07.24.2013 11:22 PM
I shop on line , so I use flash a lot to see the videos.
That's one reason that I'm returning this and would not buy an Ipad...
Oberon | Admirer | 07.22.2013 10:59 PM
Just because a tablet doesn't play flash natively doesn't mean it isn't a good tablet. I have had an iPad since the beginning and I don't miss not having flash.
coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 07.18.2013 8:15 PM
Hi MAO9, If I saw the correct tablet you have an android jelly bean and the google play store right? If so go in the play store and search * Puffin Web Browser* Free Version. It's cloud server technology that has it's own *flash* and the free version gives you 2 free weeks of flash to try it out. I use it on my 7" android ( 3.2) but it's the only browser that allows me to play the Hsn arcade. Also, since you have a higher android, check out *Ninesky Browser* . I. don't have any experience with it, but it also might work for you. Good Luck!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
MA09

Acer 8" Tablet

Why is HSN selling a tablet that does not play flash...
How do i get it to play flash videos ??? .Help...
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
coconuty

RE: Acer 8" Tablet

Hi MAO9, If I saw the correct tablet you have an android jelly bean and the google play store right? If so go in the play store and search * Puffin Web Browser* Free Version. It's cloud server technology that has it's own *flash* and the free version gives you 2 free weeks of flash to try it out. I use it on my 7" android ( 3.2) but it's the only browser that allows me to play the Hsn arcade. Also, since you have a higher android, check out *Ninesky Browser* . I. don't have any experience with it, but it also might work for you. Good Luck!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Oberon

Just because a tablet doesn't play flash natively doesn't mean it isn't a good tablet. I have had an iPad since the beginning and I don't miss not having flash.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MA09

I shop on line , so I use flash a lot to see the videos.
That's one reason that I'm returning this and would not buy an Ipad...
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MA09

Thank You for your help coconuty

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
DDAIR

You can play flash on android or Ipad. I have the Photon browser on the Ipad and there are multiple browsers that work on android. Works fine.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
coconuty

DDAIR, I use Puffin Web browser on my android tablet to play the hsnarcade, but I installed Photon free version today just to see if it would work....it does. Did you see that the Photon upgrade charges Yearly for usage!!! I was reading the reviews and the yearly part was mentioned. Maybe you know and it works for you....just thought I'd mention it here for anyone to see. As far as I know the Puffin upgrade is unlimited flash, for the one time app install charge. It's not perfect, but the cost is pretty low and it works for my needs ( android 3.2 with the latest adobe flash) When Hsn re-did their website, I had to go to the cloud browser to play games here...too many redirects even with adobe flash!! Enjoy your Ipad!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
flipper472

Re: Acer 8" Tablet

Off subject-is this tab backlit for reading outside?

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
thisgoesto11

Re: Acer 8" Tablet

I downloaded Flash from Adobe, and use the Dolphin browser to play Flash videos.

Please use plain text.
Manager
HSN_Ryan

Re: RE: Acer 8" Tablet

flipper472, this tablet has HD display with LED backlight to help with outside reading. 

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
9 Replies
07.18.2013 3:01 AM
1 Smiles
7 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...