MA09 | Admirer 3 | 07.18.2013 3:01 AM
Why is HSN selling a tablet that does not play flash...
How do i get it to play flash videos ??? .Help...
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
thisgoesto11 | Pro 1 | 06.29.2014 9:58 AM

I downloaded Flash from Adobe, and use the Dolphin browser to play Flash videos.

flipper472 | New Friend | 06.29.2014 9:33 AM

Off subject-is this tab backlit for reading outside?

coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 07.27.2013 7:33 PM
DDAIR, I use Puffin Web browser on my android tablet to play the hsnarcade, but I installed Photon free version today just to see if it would work....it does. Did you see that the Photon upgrade charges Yearly for usage!!! I was reading the reviews and the yearly part was mentioned. Maybe you know and it works for you....just thought I'd mention it here for anyone to see. As far as I know the Puffin upgrade is unlimited flash, for the one time app install charge. It's not perfect, but the cost is pretty low and it works for my needs ( android 3.2 with the latest adobe flash) When Hsn re-did their website, I had to go to the cloud browser to play games here...too many redirects even with adobe flash!! Enjoy your Ipad!
DDAIR | Admirer 1 | 07.27.2013 4:50 PM
You can play flash on android or Ipad. I have the Photon browser on the Ipad and there are multiple browsers that work on android. Works fine.
MA09 | Admirer 3 | 07.26.2013 8:02 PM
Thank You for your help coconuty

HSN_Ryan | Manager | 06.29.2014 3:08 PM 1 Person Smiled

flipper472, this tablet has HD display with LED backlight to help with outside reading. 

MA09 | Admirer 3 | 07.24.2013 11:22 PM
I shop on line , so I use flash a lot to see the videos.
That's one reason that I'm returning this and would not buy an Ipad...
Oberon | Admirer | 07.22.2013 10:59 PM
Just because a tablet doesn't play flash natively doesn't mean it isn't a good tablet. I have had an iPad since the beginning and I don't miss not having flash.
coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 07.18.2013 8:15 PM
Hi MAO9, If I saw the correct tablet you have an android jelly bean and the google play store right? If so go in the play store and search * Puffin Web Browser* Free Version. It's cloud server technology that has it's own *flash* and the free version gives you 2 free weeks of flash to try it out. I use it on my 7" android ( 3.2) but it's the only browser that allows me to play the Hsn arcade. Also, since you have a higher android, check out *Ninesky Browser* . I. don't have any experience with it, but it also might work for you. Good Luck!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3

Acer 8" Tablet

Why is HSN selling a tablet that does not play flash...
How do i get it to play flash videos ??? .Help...
Inspirer 2

RE: Acer 8" Tablet

Hi MAO9, If I saw the correct tablet you have an android jelly bean and the google play store right? If so go in the play store and search * Puffin Web Browser* Free Version. It's cloud server technology that has it's own *flash* and the free version gives you 2 free weeks of flash to try it out. I use it on my 7" android ( 3.2) but it's the only browser that allows me to play the Hsn arcade. Also, since you have a higher android, check out *Ninesky Browser* . I. don't have any experience with it, but it also might work for you. Good Luck!
Highlighted
Admirer

Just because a tablet doesn't play flash natively doesn't mean it isn't a good tablet. I have had an iPad since the beginning and I don't miss not having flash.
Admirer 3

I shop on line , so I use flash a lot to see the videos.
That's one reason that I'm returning this and would not buy an Ipad...
Admirer 3

Thank You for your help coconuty

Admirer 1

You can play flash on android or Ipad. I have the Photon browser on the Ipad and there are multiple browsers that work on android. Works fine.
Inspirer 2

DDAIR, I use Puffin Web browser on my android tablet to play the hsnarcade, but I installed Photon free version today just to see if it would work....it does. Did you see that the Photon upgrade charges Yearly for usage!!! I was reading the reviews and the yearly part was mentioned. Maybe you know and it works for you....just thought I'd mention it here for anyone to see. As far as I know the Puffin upgrade is unlimited flash, for the one time app install charge. It's not perfect, but the cost is pretty low and it works for my needs ( android 3.2 with the latest adobe flash) When Hsn re-did their website, I had to go to the cloud browser to play games here...too many redirects even with adobe flash!! Enjoy your Ipad!
New Friend

Re: Acer 8" Tablet

Off subject-is this tab backlit for reading outside?

Pro 1

Re: Acer 8" Tablet

I downloaded Flash from Adobe, and use the Dolphin browser to play Flash videos.

Manager

Re: RE: Acer 8" Tablet

flipper472, this tablet has HD display with LED backlight to help with outside reading. 

Conversation Stats
9 Replies
07.18.2013 3:01 AM
1 Smiles
7 in Conversation

It's Fun Here, More Information

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...