Admirer 3
MA09

Acer 8" Tablet

Why is HSN selling a tablet that does not play flash...
How do i get it to play flash videos ??? .Help...
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
coconuty

RE: Acer 8" Tablet

Hi MAO9, If I saw the correct tablet you have an android jelly bean and the google play store right? If so go in the play store and search * Puffin Web Browser* Free Version. It's cloud server technology that has it's own *flash* and the free version gives you 2 free weeks of flash to try it out. I use it on my 7" android ( 3.2) but it's the only browser that allows me to play the Hsn arcade. Also, since you have a higher android, check out *Ninesky Browser* . I. don't have any experience with it, but it also might work for you. Good Luck!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Oberon

Just because a tablet doesn't play flash natively doesn't mean it isn't a good tablet. I have had an iPad since the beginning and I don't miss not having flash.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MA09

I shop on line , so I use flash a lot to see the videos.
That's one reason that I'm returning this and would not buy an Ipad...
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MA09

Thank You for your help coconuty

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
DDAIR

You can play flash on android or Ipad. I have the Photon browser on the Ipad and there are multiple browsers that work on android. Works fine.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
coconuty

DDAIR, I use Puffin Web browser on my android tablet to play the hsnarcade, but I installed Photon free version today just to see if it would work....it does. Did you see that the Photon upgrade charges Yearly for usage!!! I was reading the reviews and the yearly part was mentioned. Maybe you know and it works for you....just thought I'd mention it here for anyone to see. As far as I know the Puffin upgrade is unlimited flash, for the one time app install charge. It's not perfect, but the cost is pretty low and it works for my needs ( android 3.2 with the latest adobe flash) When Hsn re-did their website, I had to go to the cloud browser to play games here...too many redirects even with adobe flash!! Enjoy your Ipad!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.