KERIGA | Inspirer 1 | 10.09.2013 4:48 PM

If you encounter difficulties with your $25 GOOGLE Play Promo Credit that came with your Samsung Galaxy Centura, it's fairly easy to rectify.

As mentioned on other threads, some of these cards are scratch-off, while others are peel-off. It's virtually impossible to differentiate. Mine was the latter, however, when I attempted to remove the plastic strip, several of the code's numbers came with it and shredded. Attempting to recover and restore them was futile.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT DISPOSE OF THE CARD! Keep it for proof of malfunction or damage.

On the website - triplew.thepromocard.c*o*m/tracfoneHSN, (omit the asterisks) - there's a form where you can report any problems you've encountered. I completed the form and was promised a reply within 48 hours. Surprisingly, I got an e-mail within hours, asking me to submit a picture of the damaged card via e-mail to GOOGLE Play Promos for a replacement. I did and by return e-mail, they sent a new code and a link to the redemption form. When I entered the new code, it worked. Immediately, it showed that I had a balance of $25 to purchase music, videos, books, apps, etc. from the GOOGLE Playstore.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
shellie1 | Admirer 2 | 12.30.2013 1:26 AM

Hi, going nuts trying to find the IMEI number on my Samsung Centura that is  necessary to complete getting the GooglePlay $25.00 credit. I read that "MEID" which is listed under "Status" in "About Phone" is the same thing. But it shows 2  different series of numbers. One says "Dec:" and then 18 numbers, and "Hex": followed by 16 digits . Figuring the Hex numbers were the one to use, I entered those, and they were not the ones needed. Entered the other ones, and not right either. I'll call Samsung during business hours, but if anyone has an answer sooner, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

shellie1 | Admirer 2 | 12.30.2013 3:04 AM

problem solved, no need to reply. Thanks

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 1
KERIGA

$25 GOOGLE Play Promo Credit

If you encounter difficulties with your $25 GOOGLE Play Promo Credit that came with your Samsung Galaxy Centura, it's fairly easy to rectify.

As mentioned on other threads, some of these cards are scratch-off, while others are peel-off. It's virtually impossible to differentiate. Mine was the latter, however, when I attempted to remove the plastic strip, several of the code's numbers came with it and shredded. Attempting to recover and restore them was futile.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT DISPOSE OF THE CARD! Keep it for proof of malfunction or damage.

On the website - triplew.thepromocard.c*o*m/tracfoneHSN, (omit the asterisks) - there's a form where you can report any problems you've encountered. I completed the form and was promised a reply within 48 hours. Surprisingly, I got an e-mail within hours, asking me to submit a picture of the damaged card via e-mail to GOOGLE Play Promos for a replacement. I did and by return e-mail, they sent a new code and a link to the redemption form. When I entered the new code, it worked. Immediately, it showed that I had a balance of $25 to purchase music, videos, books, apps, etc. from the GOOGLE Playstore.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
shellie1

Re: $25 GOOGLE Play Promo Credit

Hi, going nuts trying to find the IMEI number on my Samsung Centura that is  necessary to complete getting the GooglePlay $25.00 credit. I read that "MEID" which is listed under "Status" in "About Phone" is the same thing. But it shows 2  different series of numbers. One says "Dec:" and then 18 numbers, and "Hex": followed by 16 digits . Figuring the Hex numbers were the one to use, I entered those, and they were not the ones needed. Entered the other ones, and not right either. I'll call Samsung during business hours, but if anyone has an answer sooner, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
shellie1

Re: $25 GOOGLE Play Promo Credit

problem solved, no need to reply. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
10.09.2013 4:48 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...