Admirer 3
CAITLIN

Why does it take so long to ship items?

Is anyone else having this problem? I ordered an item back on Jan. 20, and it still hasn't arrived. This is the longest it has ever taken to ship one item. It is due to arrive on Jan. 31st. No wonder people are pulling away from shopping on HSN. I ordered some vitamins from Andrew Lessman's website, and they came quickly. Not so - HSN.](*,)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CAITLIN

RE: Why does it take so long to ship items?

Thanks so much for letting me know, Spencer. I think Pony Express is faster than HSN. They are going to lose many customers, because of their shipping policies. I will go to Facebook now, and try to figure out what I can do.

Again - thanks!=d>
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Is anyone else having this problem? I ordered an item back on Jan. 20, and it still hasn't arrived. This is the longest it has ever taken to ship one item. It is due to arrive on Jan. 31st. No wonder people are pulling away from shopping on HSN. I ordered some vitamins from Andrew Lessman's website, and they came quickly. Not so - HSN.](*,)

Hello CAITLIN;

Due to the Holiday, your order, placed 1/21 shipped on 1/24 and UPS/USPS tracking indicates it has been delivered to your Post Office today, 1/29; ready for delivery to you.

HSN strives to provide delivery within 3-7 business days using standard ground transportation.

We understand the excitement for receiving this great item and we hope you will enjoy your purchase.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
tecnogrl

I have also become disillusioned with HSN shipping things UPS Sure Post. I placed an order on Jan 18th and still don't have it. HSN used to not be this way and I purchased a lot more.
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

I have also become disillusioned with HSN shipping things UPS Sure Post. I placed an order on Jan 18th and still don't have it. HSN used to not be this way and I purchased a lot more.

Hello tecbogrl;

We can see your order placed on Friday 1/21 and shipped via UPS on 1/22, allowing for the weekend and the 1/21 Holiday. The delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, 1/30.

We appreciate that you shop HSN and know you be enjoying your fabulous purchase soon!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
tecnogrl

While I appreciate your fast response, another day has come and gone and I still do not have my order. HSN needs to rethink using UPS Sure Post for shipping. This is terrible service.
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Hello Tecnogrl;

We're so sorry that your package did not arrive to you today. We're checked and UPS has updated the delivery date to tomorrow, 1/31. We are emailing you with more information. Thank you for your patience.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
dottied13

I placed an order on 9/10/13 and the estimated delivery is 10/21/13 - if I didn't really want the product so badly, I would have cancelled. I find this an unacceptable amount of time - it is now just in "packaging..." do they have snails doing the work?? I don't think I will order from them again - I remember now having this issue before - no matter how tempting, it's not worth the wait.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
pipman

I'm very happy with my delivery times...so much better than the Q channel. It really helps that HSN has a Southern California distribution center. Most of my items show up in 1 to 3 days!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
Lindascoffee

I have noticed by the shipping label that I must be close to several distribution warehouses here in southern California, and that might explain why I do not have a problem with slow delivery. It might be that some viewers are further away from a distribution center and takes longer to arrive at their doorstep because of that reason.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.