Admirer 3
Ginosa

Why can't I submit a review?

The last 2 items I ordered keep on coming up asking me to submit a review, after losing time writing it, the red witing come's up saying it's not in the right format! I had a negative review so I went on to write my second review and I got the same thing. What's going on? I've written many reviews, as a matter of fact, I've always written reviews on anything purchased. So whats going on now?#-o
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
CUDDLEUP

RE: Why can't I submit a review?

Here's another review issue: When I review order status certain items pop up with " would you like to write a review" but these are items that I've already written a review on, when I click on write the review it say "you've already reviewed this item" then why am I getting a pop up asking me to write the review?](*,)
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.