Admirer
lola2156

Webbie: This Site Doesn't Allow Yu To See Your New Face Lift

I use goggle chrome which usually is very compatible with this site but lately I cannot log in, cannot access my account and most recently can't see much of your new face lift...I have been timed out of the order process and other various glitches....are you aware of this
Is anyone else having this problem Sure do wish you would fix this site
Thanks much
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

RE: Webbie: This Site Doesn't Allow Yu To See Your New Face Lift

Hi lola2156; Sometimes during 'construction' issues may glitch up. To fully refresh, try closing your browser then open again loading the HSN site through a search rather than through a saved 'bookmark' or from 'favorites'.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
MsLomo

RE: Webbie: This Site Doesn't Allow Yu To See Your New Face Lift

Lola, I also am having problems with Chrome. HSN, I hope the Chrome issues will be resolved soon. I cannot see the videos (the video "screen" is blank), but the audio works. If I use Internet Explorer, I get the message that IE has to close the program because it's having trouble with the site.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.