lola2156 | Admirer | 01.03.2013 8:15 AM
I use goggle chrome which usually is very compatible with this site but lately I cannot log in, cannot access my account and most recently can't see much of your new face lift...I have been timed out of the order process and other various glitches....are you aware of this
Is anyone else having this problem Sure do wish you would fix this site
Thanks much
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
HSN_Kyle | Manager | a month ago

@bsnorty1, in order to ensure that you're having the best experience on our site, I'd recommend making sure that your system is meeting our site's minimum requirements.  You can view them by Clicking Here.  

bsnorty1 | New Friend | a month ago

I've been unable to access the web sight, too. It's disappointing. I did try the fix below, but HSN won't work on my computer, or Ipad. I tried to reload the app, but when I reloaded it through the app store, it didn't even download. Not sure what's going on..

MsLomo | Advisor 2 | 01.09.2013 11:45 AM
Lola, I also am having problems with Chrome. HSN, I hope the Chrome issues will be resolved soon. I cannot see the videos (the video "screen" is blank), but the audio works. If I use Internet Explorer, I get the message that IE has to close the program because it's having trouble with the site.
HSN | Manager | 01.03.2013 10:22 AM
Hi lola2156; Sometimes during 'construction' issues may glitch up. To fully refresh, try closing your browser then open again loading the HSN site through a search rather than through a saved 'bookmark' or from 'favorites'.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
lola2156

Webbie: This Site Doesn't Allow Yu To See Your New Face Lift

I use goggle chrome which usually is very compatible with this site but lately I cannot log in, cannot access my account and most recently can't see much of your new face lift...I have been timed out of the order process and other various glitches....are you aware of this
Is anyone else having this problem Sure do wish you would fix this site
Thanks much
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

RE: Webbie: This Site Doesn't Allow Yu To See Your New Face Lift

Hi lola2156; Sometimes during 'construction' issues may glitch up. To fully refresh, try closing your browser then open again loading the HSN site through a search rather than through a saved 'bookmark' or from 'favorites'.
It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
MsLomo

RE: Webbie: This Site Doesn't Allow Yu To See Your New Face Lift

Lola, I also am having problems with Chrome. HSN, I hope the Chrome issues will be resolved soon. I cannot see the videos (the video "screen" is blank), but the audio works. If I use Internet Explorer, I get the message that IE has to close the program because it's having trouble with the site.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
bsnorty1

Re: Webbie: This Site Doesn't Allow Yu To See Your New Face Lift

I've been unable to access the web sight, too. It's disappointing. I did try the fix below, but HSN won't work on my computer, or Ipad. I tried to reload the app, but when I reloaded it through the app store, it didn't even download. Not sure what's going on..

Please use plain text.
Manager
HSN_Kyle

Re: Webbie: This Site Doesn't Allow Yu To See Your New Face Lift

@bsnorty1, in order to ensure that you're having the best experience on our site, I'd recommend making sure that your system is meeting our site's minimum requirements.  You can view them by Clicking Here.  

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
01.03.2013 8:15 AM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...