pajewelryno1fan | Admirer 3 | 03.20.2013 8:32 PM
Is it me or did hsn change the way to view recently viewed items, I used to be able to see the items that were on by the hour they were shown which i really liked because I could check the vendor I liked and see what was on I also liked the moonlight madness sales

Now when I click on I see only half the items that were on air and no special time slot or vendor name if this is the new version it stinks being a working person I do not sit by a television all day and the old version I could scan what I wanted and Order according
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
pajewelryno1fan | Admirer 3 | 03.20.2013 10:43 PM
Thank you so much for getting back to me and letting me know the correct way to view the items, you don't know how much I used that site, Thanks again
HSN | Manager | 03.20.2013 9:24 PM
Hello pajewelryno1fan - We enjoy having a way for you to shop conveniently after a show has ended and we want to let you know that you can still view items recently aired by the hour. To do this, please click the HSN TV icon at the top right of the page, then click the "Items Recently Aired" tab. You will see a list of the day's shows to choose from on the left-hand side and the items shown during that hour on the right.

It may help to know that the "Recently Viewed Items" is a different feature in which you can quickly access the items you have recently looked at during your visit. This can be found at the top middle of the page, next to My Favorites.

We hope this information helps you to get the most out of your HSN shopping experience. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
pajewelryno1fan

Viewing Recently Items on air

Is it me or did hsn change the way to view recently viewed items, I used to be able to see the items that were on by the hour they were shown which i really liked because I could check the vendor I liked and see what was on I also liked the moonlight madness sales

Now when I click on I see only half the items that were on air and no special time slot or vendor name if this is the new version it stinks being a working person I do not sit by a television all day and the old version I could scan what I wanted and Order according
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

RE: Viewing Recently Items on air

Hello pajewelryno1fan - We enjoy having a way for you to shop conveniently after a show has ended and we want to let you know that you can still view items recently aired by the hour. To do this, please click the HSN TV icon at the top right of the page, then click the "Items Recently Aired" tab. You will see a list of the day's shows to choose from on the left-hand side and the items shown during that hour on the right.

It may help to know that the "Recently Viewed Items" is a different feature in which you can quickly access the items you have recently looked at during your visit. This can be found at the top middle of the page, next to My Favorites.

We hope this information helps you to get the most out of your HSN shopping experience. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
pajewelryno1fan

RE: Viewing Recently Items on air

Thank you so much for getting back to me and letting me know the correct way to view the items, you don't know how much I used that site, Thanks again
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
03.20.2013 8:32 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...