Seanchai | Inspirer 2 | 07.02.2013 12:39 AM
Sorry if this is a repeat post, but I've looked and couldn't see another in regards to it. So...

Does anyone know how this really works? As I understand it, if you /spend/charge $100 to your HSN card(s) any Monday in July then you will receive a $10 gift card. No problem, already accomplished today. LOL. But...is it a card/code they snail mail you? Does it come with next month's bill or something? Is it applied as Spendable Ka$h? Is it a $100 order total or $100 for one item? How long until it shows up/can we expect to receive it?

(A lot of questions, I know, but when I clicked to open the 'learn more' window, I didn't learn much of anything. *grimace*)

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on the topic for me! :-)
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
Seanchai

Spend $100 get $10 Card?

Sorry if this is a repeat post, but I've looked and couldn't see another in regards to it. So...

Does anyone know how this really works? As I understand it, if you /spend/charge $100 to your HSN card(s) any Monday in July then you will receive a $10 gift card. No problem, already accomplished today. LOL. But...is it a card/code they snail mail you? Does it come with next month's bill or something? Is it applied as Spendable Ka$h? Is it a $100 order total or $100 for one item? How long until it shows up/can we expect to receive it?

(A lot of questions, I know, but when I clicked to open the 'learn more' window, I didn't learn much of anything. *grimace*)

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on the topic for me! :-)
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
0 Replies
07.02.2013 12:39 AM
0 Smiles
1 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...