Meezergeezer | Advisor 3 | 04.21.2012 2:54 PM
How about offering an e-book version of this cookbook - one that will allow you to print the pages rather than have your e-book reader get messy from cooking.

Would be great if you bought the hardcover book that there was a link that you could go to a website and download the cookbook or have access to it - would be great also for being able to have up to date corrections/revisions to the recipes...
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
CommunityAdmin | Admirer 3 | 04.26.2012 6:32 PM
Thank you for your suggestions and interest in the Marian Getz steamer cookbook. This sought-after item sold out quickly and unfortunately, we are unable to provide a date on future availability. The cookbook isn't offered as an e-book at this time, but we'll keep that suggestion in mind!
Sammie81 | New Friend | 04.25.2012 3:54 PM
You really need to have more cookbooks available. Tis is dissapointing that everyone that buys the new steamer can't get the book, Simply the Best Steamer Recipies.
Meezergeezer | Advisor 3 | 04.23.2012 1:50 AM
I too went to Wolf's website and couldn't find any additional steamer recipes. I even listened to the presentation video of the injection steamer - but he didn't mention anything about the steamer...

Hope HSN listens to us

I think to be able to download the book would be great!
candylady1 | Visitor | 04.22.2012 6:39 PM
you really need to have more cookbooks available when showing a new product. this is dissapointing that everyone that buys the new product (wp steamer) can't get the book.
Cathy12 | New Friend | 04.22.2012 12:01 PM
Why can't I find this book on your website when you were offering it just last week
joyw23861 | New Friend | 04.21.2012 9:53 PM
I would love to get this book whether hard cover or download. Please bring this back ASAP.Thanks,JoyW
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Advisor 3

Please get this cookbook back in stock - "Simply the Best Steamer Recipes" Cookbook by Marian Getz Item: 163-417

How about offering an e-book version of this cookbook - one that will allow you to print the pages rather than have your e-book reader get messy from cooking.

Would be great if you bought the hardcover book that there was a link that you could go to a website and download the cookbook or have access to it - would be great also for being able to have up to date corrections/revisions to the recipes...
New Friend

RE: Please get this cookbook back in stock - "Simply the Best Steamer Recipes" Cookbook by Marian Getz Item: 163-417

I would love to get this book whether hard cover or download. Please bring this back ASAP.Thanks,JoyW
New Friend

RE: Please get this cookbook back in stock - "Simply the Best Steamer Recipes" Cookbook by Marian Getz Item: 163-417

Why can't I find this book on your website when you were offering it just last week
Visitor

you really need to have more cookbooks available when showing a new product. this is dissapointing that everyone that buys the new product (wp steamer) can't get the book.
Advisor 3

I too went to Wolf's website and couldn't find any additional steamer recipes. I even listened to the presentation video of the injection steamer - but he didn't mention anything about the steamer...

Hope HSN listens to us

I think to be able to download the book would be great!
New Friend

You really need to have more cookbooks available. Tis is dissapointing that everyone that buys the new steamer can't get the book, Simply the Best Steamer Recipies.
Admirer 3

Thank you for your suggestions and interest in the Marian Getz steamer cookbook. This sought-after item sold out quickly and unfortunately, we are unable to provide a date on future availability. The cookbook isn't offered as an e-book at this time, but we'll keep that suggestion in mind!
Conversation Stats
6 Replies
04.21.2012 2:54 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...