Inspirer 2
Meezergeezer

Please get this cookbook back in stock - "Simply the Best Steamer Recipes" Cookbook by Marian Getz Item: 163-417

How about offering an e-book version of this cookbook - one that will allow you to print the pages rather than have your e-book reader get messy from cooking.

Would be great if you bought the hardcover book that there was a link that you could go to a website and download the cookbook or have access to it - would be great also for being able to have up to date corrections/revisions to the recipes...
Please use plain text.
New Friend
joyw23861

RE: Please get this cookbook back in stock - "Simply the Best Steamer Recipes" Cookbook by Marian Getz Item: 163-417

I would love to get this book whether hard cover or download. Please bring this back ASAP.Thanks,JoyW
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Cathy12

RE: Please get this cookbook back in stock - "Simply the Best Steamer Recipes" Cookbook by Marian Getz Item: 163-417

Why can't I find this book on your website when you were offering it just last week
Please use plain text.
New Friend
candylady1

you really need to have more cookbooks available when showing a new product. this is dissapointing that everyone that buys the new product (wp steamer) can't get the book.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
Meezergeezer

I too went to Wolf's website and couldn't find any additional steamer recipes. I even listened to the presentation video of the injection steamer - but he didn't mention anything about the steamer...

Hope HSN listens to us

I think to be able to download the book would be great!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Sammie81

You really need to have more cookbooks available. Tis is dissapointing that everyone that buys the new steamer can't get the book, Simply the Best Steamer Recipies.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Community Admin

Thank you for your suggestions and interest in the Marian Getz steamer cookbook. This sought-after item sold out quickly and unfortunately, we are unable to provide a date on future availability. The cookbook isn't offered as an e-book at this time, but we'll keep that suggestion in mind!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.