ariel5 | Admirer 3 | 01.13.2013 12:29 PM
I was going to go back & post on the Thread which someone wrote re: Order History only going back 2 months. When I found her post the 1st time, I checked & noticed the change. The Order History only went back to October! It was very upsetting. Today I needed to check an order and found 'now, it only goes back to Dec.!' I was going to go back to that Thread, then realized it's not titled Order History...
Thought it would be helpful for us to have Threads Titled according to the issue, as many are already doing.

HSN - Please Bring Back The Order History as it was on the Old Site, This is not a change we will get used to 'over time', it is a very useful Tool.

I hope the Community members don't mind I asked us to continue to do it this way. IF HSN is reading, it seems best to have our Issues/Titled/& the more that post on the specific Issue/Thread - maybe HSN will act on our requests. Thank you!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
harikari | Admirer 2 | 01.16.2013 12:27 PM
Oh yes, definitely add me to this. I absolutely cannot shop here. I've tried all week and all I get is a major headache. I'm afraid the other channel will get my business, so much easier and much more pleasant. I can't imagine what HSN was thinking - more like not thinking.
FOXYLOXY | Admirer 2 | 01.14.2013 7:45 PM
I was going to go back & post on the Thread which someone wrote re: Order History only going back 2 months. When I found her post the 1st time, I checked & noticed the change. The Order History only went back to October! It was very upsetting. Today I needed to check an order and found 'now, it only goes back to Dec.!' I was going to go back to that Thread, then realized it's not titled Order History...
Thought it would be helpful for us to have Threads Titled according to the issue, as many are already doing.

HSN - Please Bring Back The Order History as it was on the Old Site, This is not a change we will get used to 'over time', it is a very useful Tool.

I hope the Community members don't mind I asked us to continue to do it this way. IF HSN is reading, it seems best to have our Issues/Titled/& the more that post on the specific Issue/Thread - maybe HSN will act on our requests. Thank you!

Hopefully they will resolve all these issues, we can only hope they read these boards. I am with you on putting it back the way it was!
Lenka111 | Admirer 2 | 01.14.2013 7:41 PM
Me as well
scarlett811 | Admirer 3 | 01.14.2013 3:38 PM
count me in
gotrocks2 | Admirer | 01.14.2013 3:35 PM
The order history definately needs to go back at least a year or more. The wish list is gone and the replacement of favorites no longer includes all of the items that I had in my wish list and it no longer shows all of the info. for each item. Now my wish list is gone with many many items that I wanted to save for later purchases. Who loses besides us? HSN, now they don't get the sale. They also need to itemize just our refunds. It is a real pain to go through your entire purchase orders to find your refunds. The new "makeover" is very disappointing and very frustrating. Why do you change things that are working just fine?
gotrocks2 | Admirer | 01.14.2013 3:12 PM
I read on the HSN facebook page (posted 1/10/13 by HSN staffer Sandy) they are working on making a full year of order history available and hope to have it done soon.

Spencer84 I did go to facebook & perused the comments, haven't been able to read all HSN responses there, yet. .
Didn't see the Order History info., yu mentioned but will keep looking.

Re: WISHLIST (will put this on another thread since separate issue)
Hsn posted: The wish list function of our old site has been replaced with the new "My Favorites" option. At this time, there is not a way to select sizing options for the "My Favorites", but we'll definitely make a suggestion to have this feature added. Thanks for your feedback.

(I'm not one to visit Hsn facebook - now, I'll keep checking there re: Site issues

ariel5 | Admirer 3 | 01.14.2013 8:05 AM
I read on the HSN facebook page (posted 1/10/13 by HSN staffer Sandy) they are working on making a full year of order history available and hope to have it done soon.

Spencer84 I did go to facebook & perused the comments, haven't been able to read all HSN responses there, yet. .

Hsn posted: The wish list function of our old site has been replaced with the new "My Favorites" option. At this time, there is not a way to select sizing options for the "My Favorites", but we'll definitely make a suggestion to have this feature added. Thanks for your feedback.

(I'm not one to visit Hsn facebook - now, I'll keep checking there re: Site issues)
sikylar | Admirer 3 | 01.13.2013 7:33 PM
I hope they go back because I need the info for mr. rebates missing order credit and since I don't know which orders I will need the info for, I would have to keep an order book with all my orders - too much work for a little rebate.
spencer84 | Admirer 2 | 01.13.2013 7:05 PM
ZanderChick | Inspirer 1 | 01.13.2013 6:26 PM
I agree, Ariel5, I would like to see the order history go back to the old way also!
ariel5 | Admirer 3 | 01.13.2013 5:56 PM
realize I don't post often, I think a Thread with hundreds of posts may get noticed. That's the intent of my suggestion. It May Have An Impact. A very long time ago - the beauty ladies utilized the beauty forum for their voices to be heard by HSN. There was a serious concern re: a beauty Vendor. (don't think a good idea to be too specific.) The ladies came together & each day we posted on that Thread. I can't be certain if that Thread made 'the' difference....it may have had some impact though, eventually what we thought may happen and had good reason to think it true...did not happen.
Anyone from the Old Forum - from beauty - may remember this. It was work, we posted daily & with the help of 'creative, fun, ladies' they helped to make it fun & that helped keep us going. Yet, the posts on 'the issue' were written seriously & written respectfully. I forget how long we we kept the Thread going but we ended with 100's of posts. Maybe some from the old forum will remember.
ty :-)
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
ariel5

Order History - Pls. Post here if you want it back the old way. Thank You.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ariel5

RE: Order History - Pls. Post here if you want it back the old way. Thank You.

realize I don't post often, I think a Thread with hundreds of posts may get noticed. That's the intent of my suggestion. It May Have An Impact. A very long time ago - the beauty ladies utilized the beauty forum for their voices to be heard by HSN. There was a serious concern re: a beauty Vendor. (don't think a good idea to be too specific.) The ladies came together & each day we posted on that Thread. I can't be certain if that Thread made 'the' difference....it may have had some impact though, eventually what we thought may happen and had good reason to think it true...did not happen.
Anyone from the Old Forum - from beauty - may remember this. It was work, we posted daily & with the help of 'creative, fun, ladies' they helped to make it fun & that helped keep us going. Yet, the posts on 'the issue' were written seriously & written respectfully. I forget how long we we kept the Thread going but we ended with 100's of posts. Maybe some from the old forum will remember.
ty :-)
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
ZanderChick

I agree, Ariel5, I would like to see the order history go back to the old way also!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
spencer84

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
sikylar

I hope they go back because I need the info for mr. rebates missing order credit and since I don't know which orders I will need the info for, I would have to keep an order book with all my orders - too much work for a little rebate.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ariel5

(I'm not one to visit Hsn facebook - now, I'll keep checking there re: Site issues)
Please use plain text.
Admirer
gotrocks2

(I'm not one to visit Hsn facebook - now, I'll keep checking there re: Site issues

Please use plain text.
Admirer
gotrocks2

The order history definately needs to go back at least a year or more. The wish list is gone and the replacement of favorites no longer includes all of the items that I had in my wish list and it no longer shows all of the info. for each item. Now my wish list is gone with many many items that I wanted to save for later purchases. Who loses besides us? HSN, now they don't get the sale. They also need to itemize just our refunds. It is a real pain to go through your entire purchase orders to find your refunds. The new "makeover" is very disappointing and very frustrating. Why do you change things that are working just fine?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
scarlett811

count me in
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Lenka111

Me as well
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
35 Replies
01.13.2013 12:29 PM
2 Smiles
24 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...