New Friend
ForumModerator

News and Updates

Here are some recent HSN site updates and new features based, in part, on the Suggestion Box ideas and comments.

PayPal: many members have asked and now HSN accepts PayPal as a payment method. Sign into My Account and select Payment Method to add Paypal or create your PayPal account.

Preview: when browsing by Department or Brand, hover your mouse over an item and Preview the options, details and descriptions. You can Save for Later and Buy this Now for added convenience.

Reviews: we are sending you an email reminder to rate and review your purchases.

Item Sorting: sorting items from High to Low is now available.

My Alerts: if you’re Save for Later or Shopping Bag items have price drops, returned to stock or are almost sold out My Alerts will notify you of the changes.

Call Us: we added a convenient way for Customer Service to call you back with the 'Call Us' option located in Checkout/Order Review or from an order Error page if there's a problem with the ordering process.

HSN NEWS:
Great Buy Countdown: web exclusive event and deals in the Monthly Spotlight. Be on the lookout for the next online-only great buy value, chosen just for you.

VIP Access - the HSN Credit Cards: This is a VIP site for exclusive access to HSN credit card promotions, see all ExtraFlex and VIP Financing offers, Rewards Coupons and Exclusive Coupons and have easy access to all current and upcoming site-wide coupons and promotions.

Gift Card personalization: you can now preview, add, and edit your Gift Card personalization message from the Shopping Bag.

>wtw123< : When-to-watch emails are the easiest way to know when your favorite brands are on HSN. And now by signing up you could win a $100 Gift Card in our daily giveaway.

Continue Shopping: we heard suggestions to improve the Continue Shopping from the Shopping Bag location. We’ve changed this navigation to return to the product within the page where you last clicked, making it easier to truly “continue shopping.”

Phasing out IE6: To provide the best HSN shopping experience, our customers using IE6 will begin to see a message recommending updating their browser to a newer version.

Thank you for the great job commenting and sending your feedback.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TexasBarbie

RE: News and Updates

While some of the changes just mentioned are okay, I see that there is STILL no check option when shopping online. May I ask W - H - Y ?????
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
starsdancing

While some of the changes just mentioned are okay, I see that there is STILL no check option when shopping online. May I ask W - H - Y ?????

I have relatives who would love the check option online, too. I know QVC offers this option.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
starsdancing

I wondered the same thing. You can use a check by phone but not online. That doesn't make sense.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.