Prems3 | Visitor | 09.23.2012 1:15 AM
With regard to the My Card Extras program. I called at the very beginning of the program and was told to call back - it wasn't up and running yet (!#!). I called back in July to log my purchases and shipping, and was told I was due refunds. I stll have not received anything. However, the folks on the phone sure tried to sell me other stuff. Is this a bogus program, or what? Has anyone else gotten a refund/rebate?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
bibbob9 | New Friend | 10.13.2014 7:22 PM

will i be charged for the my cards extra

HSN_Kim | Manager | 10.13.2014 7:32 PM

bibbob9, it's a free membership! Check out the details, click here.

Sparky386 | Inspirer 1 | 07.18.2014 9:03 AM
This is totally bogus and HAN should be ashamed of themselves.
Ladyday49 | Visitor | 07.18.2014 8:51 AM

It says in the email I got that HSN is not responsible for whatever goods and services are offered.  So I don't think I'll be signing up.  I get enough junk mail.

wali | New Friend | 10.16.2012 4:09 PM
I just noticed this in an HSN email. I thought that it was an HSN program, but I now see that it is not HSN. I think I'm going to wait to see what other HSN customers say over time before I sign up! Thanks for the posting.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Visitor
Prems3

My Card Extras - What?

With regard to the My Card Extras program. I called at the very beginning of the program and was told to call back - it wasn't up and running yet (!#!). I called back in July to log my purchases and shipping, and was told I was due refunds. I stll have not received anything. However, the folks on the phone sure tried to sell me other stuff. Is this a bogus program, or what? Has anyone else gotten a refund/rebate?
Please use plain text.
New Friend
wali

RE: My Card Extras - What?

I just noticed this in an HSN email. I thought that it was an HSN program, but I now see that it is not HSN. I think I'm going to wait to see what other HSN customers say over time before I sign up! Thanks for the posting.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
Ladyday49

Re: My Card Extras - What?

It says in the email I got that HSN is not responsible for whatever goods and services are offered.  So I don't think I'll be signing up.  I get enough junk mail.

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
Sparky386

This is totally bogus and HAN should be ashamed of themselves.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
bibbob9

will i be charged for the my cards extra

Please use plain text.
Manager
HSN_Kim

bibbob9, it's a free membership! Check out the details, click here.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
09.23.2012 1:15 AM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...