starlady | Inspirer 2 | 01.16.2011 1:19 PM
[-o< HSN, EVERY TIME I WANT TO BUY A RING FROM THIS LINE ARE IN WAIT LIST OR GONE, IF YOU SELL BIG QUANTITIES WHY DON'T ORDER MORE INVENTORY FOR THIS LINE?#-o , DO YOU REALIZE ALL THE SALES YOU ARE MISSING FOR LACK OF INVENTORY?, YOU HAVE BIG DEMAND AND LOW INVENTORY SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
luckydog47 | Admirer 2 | 01.22.2011 11:23 PM
I am guessing, but they may be testing how well the line will sell before they order oodles and gobs of it..I love Stainless and have bought quite a bit here and Shopnbc..and JTV of course..They will bring more if it keeps selling out.It is inexpensive, so there isn't a big profit margin on it, either..So all we can do is wait..
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
starlady

MORE STAINLESS STEEL JEWELERY!

[-o< HSN, EVERY TIME I WANT TO BUY A RING FROM THIS LINE ARE IN WAIT LIST OR GONE, IF YOU SELL BIG QUANTITIES WHY DON'T ORDER MORE INVENTORY FOR THIS LINE?#-o , DO YOU REALIZE ALL THE SALES YOU ARE MISSING FOR LACK OF INVENTORY?, YOU HAVE BIG DEMAND AND LOW INVENTORY SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!
SMARTLADY
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
luckydog47

RE: MORE STAINLESS STEEL JEWELERY!

I am guessing, but they may be testing how well the line will sell before they order oodles and gobs of it..I love Stainless and have bought quite a bit here and Shopnbc..and JTV of course..They will bring more if it keeps selling out.It is inexpensive, so there isn't a big profit margin on it, either..So all we can do is wait..
If you are a "if at first you don't suceed, try, try again" person; don't go skydiving!!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
01.16.2011 1:19 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...