FerFer80 | New Friend | 02.15.2014 7:25 AM
I placed my second order on Thursday afternoon a HP laptop,it's now Saturday morning and it still says processing.
My first order did not take long to process & ship, but it was not electronics do all electronics take long to process.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
HSN | Manager | 02.15.2014 8:13 AM

FerFer80 wrote:
I placed my second order on Thursday afternoon a HP laptop,it's now Saturday morning and it still says processing.
My first order did not take long to process & ship, but it was not electronics do all electronics take long to process.

@FerFer80, we're sure you're excited to receive your new laptop and we appreciate you choosing to purchase it through us!  Most orders will ship within 48 hours from the time the order is placed, however with some items shipped from our vendor's warehouses (such as computers), the process can take a little longer.  Please rest assured that your order will be on its way to you soon and we'll be sure to email you with the tracking details as soon as it ships.  You can expect to receive your order by your estimated delivery date of 2/26/14.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
FerFer80

How long does it take HSN to process & ship?

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Re: How long does it take HSN to process & ship?

FerFer80 wrote:

@FerFer80, we're sure you're excited to receive your new laptop and we appreciate you choosing to purchase it through us!  Most orders will ship within 48 hours from the time the order is placed, however with some items shipped from our vendor's warehouses (such as computers), the process can take a little longer.  Please rest assured that your order will be on its way to you soon and we'll be sure to email you with the tracking details as soon as it ships.  You can expect to receive your order by your estimated delivery date of 2/26/14.

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
02.15.2014 7:25 AM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...