bobzi | Inspirer 2 | 01.21.2013 6:17 PM
There used to be a link that would bring up the item on air. The other day, I wanted to order an item quickly but when I went to 'items recently aired', the product wasn't there and sold out before I could find it. Can you create a link similar to what was available before so we can quickly access the item on air?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
bobzi | Inspirer 2 | 01.22.2013 12:20 AM
Thanks, boodlemum! I just tried hovering over the Items Recently Aired in the top column and it does bring up a pop-up with the on-air item. Now I just need to remember where all these things are hidden!:d/
boodlemum | Advisor 3 | 01.21.2013 11:41 PM
Sometimes (but not always and I don't know why) if I hover the cursor over Items Recently Aired, or over HSN TV, I'll get a pop-up that has the current On Air item in it. Otherwise, I think clicking on Items Recently Aired is your best bet.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
bobzi

How do I find 'item on air' quickly?

There used to be a link that would bring up the item on air. The other day, I wanted to order an item quickly but when I went to 'items recently aired', the product wasn't there and sold out before I could find it. Can you create a link similar to what was available before so we can quickly access the item on air?
Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
boodlemum

RE: How do I find 'item on air' quickly?

Sometimes (but not always and I don't know why) if I hover the cursor over Items Recently Aired, or over HSN TV, I'll get a pop-up that has the current On Air item in it. Otherwise, I think clicking on Items Recently Aired is your best bet.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
bobzi

RE: How do I find 'item on air' quickly?

Thanks, boodlemum! I just tried hovering over the Items Recently Aired in the top column and it does bring up a pop-up with the on-air item. Now I just need to remember where all these things are hidden!:d/
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
01.21.2013 6:17 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...