dwhawkman | New Friend | 07.25.2012 7:32 AM
If you happen to be a winner in a HSN Instant Win Game, use your $20 or $25 Gift Code FAST. I have won some in the past and there was no expiration date for the code on the winning email I received or in the rules.
After talking to 3 different HSN reps, I was pretty much told I was out there and should have used them sooner.
Thanks alot HSN for not making your RULES CLEAR AND FOR NOT GIVING AN EXPIRATION DATE IN THE EMAILS YOU SEND!!! #-o :-# :-& :-k :-s (*,) =;
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
dwhawkman

HSN Instant Win Games

If you happen to be a winner in a HSN Instant Win Game, use your $20 or $25 Gift Code FAST. I have won some in the past and there was no expiration date for the code on the winning email I received or in the rules.
After talking to 3 different HSN reps, I was pretty much told I was out there and should have used them sooner.
Thanks alot HSN for not making your RULES CLEAR AND FOR NOT GIVING AN EXPIRATION DATE IN THE EMAILS YOU SEND!!! #-o :-# :-& :-k :-s (*,) =;
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
0 Replies
07.25.2012 7:32 AM
0 Smiles
1 in Conversation

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...