JD4 | New Friend | 12.24.2013 1:27 AM
I placed an order and chose flexpay. After placing the order I had made an account to keep up with my flexpay. I realise when I checked on my payments that my order wasn't showing up. I still have the conformation email for the order. I was wondering if there was any way that I can get my flexpay on my account. Or is it no use?
Another related question. If I wanted to pay the rest of the amount on my flexpay, how would I do that? Or do I just have to pay it monthly as a flexpay?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
HSN | Manager | 12.24.2013 1:42 AM

JD4 wrote:
I placed an order and chose flexpay. After placing the order I had made an account to keep up with my flexpay. I realise when I checked on my payments that my order wasn't showing up. I still have the conformation email for the order. I was wondering if there was any way that I can get my flexpay on my account. Or is it no use?
Another related question. If I wanted to pay the rest of the amount on my flexpay, how would I do that? Or do I just have to pay it monthly as a flexpay?

Thank you for taking advantage of our FlexPay option, JD4. We've sent you a Private Message with helpful information about your account and order. Look for the envelope icon at the tip right corner of the HSN Community to view the message.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
JD4
New Friend
JD4

Flexpay

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Re: Flexpay

JD4 wrote:

Thank you for taking advantage of our FlexPay option, JD4. We've sent you a Private Message with helpful information about your account and order. Look for the envelope icon at the tip right corner of the HSN Community to view the message.

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
12.24.2013 1:27 AM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...