scarlett811 | Admirer 3 | 03.31.2011 3:07 PM 2 People have Smiled
I just got off the phone with c/s who was so rude and informed me that this is the new procedure for hsn. I am posting this here because the cs supervisor said she would pass it upline (obviously not) if they read these boards they would see how upset we customers are at the dealy in our items being delivered.With the high s&h we are paying the customer should not only have a choice BUT BE TOLD so we are not disappointed.Just hoping that the ptb do something about this .
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Anonymous7777 | Admirer 3 | 04.09.2011 12:43 PM
So far, UPS still brings my packages to the door, but the first time I have to go to the PO to pick one up, that will be my last purchase from HSN.
NEWFIE | Admirer | 04.07.2011 12:30 PM
HSN" I DO NOT want my pkgs sent to Post Office!!! What an inconvience this is. Yesterday' had 2 pkgs that were supossed to arrive. Only one came, then a pink slip for me to go to post office for pick up!!!! Driving" standing in line" show licence... I want UPS back... At least i know, my pkgs. will be on my back doorstep... very upset. Mail lady, could of left both, not just one!We pay enough for shipping to gives us back UPS!!!!![-x OH, also, now it takes extra time for deliveries, because it goes to Post Office.Thank you.
Scarsmom | Admirer 3 | 04.04.2011 11:34 PM 1 Person Smiled
Hi Guys,
I understand your frustration at the shipping delays due to UPS being delivered to the Post Office. I feel for you, especially the extra resources are a complete waste of time, money, energy and the environment.
But my situation is even MUCH WORSE! Over the past year or two, many of my family's packages have been stolen by the USPS. UPS and FedEx are great, no problems. I have a store and get a great many expensive boxes from UPS quickly and securely. But once the USPS (or FEDEX Smartpost) get invloved, forget it. My son had boxes stolen by PO workers, from MLB, Amazon, etc. My daughter had packages stolen from Express, Vitamins on line, etc., etc. I have had packages from Amazon, HSN and e-bay torn open brazenly and crudely rubberbanded. I complained to the PO, Inspector, Postal Police, local Police(who couldn't care less) the FTC and County Attorney General. It's so bad, I just took it to the local newspapers who claim to be investigating this story!

PATIAS | Admirer 3 | 04.04.2011 6:56 PM
Totally agree, I had this happen last week, expecting cameo earrings that day and passed off to post office, got two days later, why in the world is this happening?? Honestly I am not ordering nearly as much from HSN these days, don't care for merchandise as much as in the past and much more expensive with less quality.
trikake | Admirer | 04.04.2011 4:07 PM
Agreed; this new process is not the most efficient.
In my case it adds 2 days to the delivery process & it does not change the price of S&H for the customer.:-k
ERINLAVIGNE | New Friend | 04.03.2011 2:12 PM
I am also upset about this new procedure. Two of my recent purchases were passed off from UPS to USPS. Unfortunately, the USPS required me to go to the post office to collect them!! This is very inconvenient to me. As a result, I had my last HSN purchase delivered to my office (which I really don't like doing) as it was delivered directly by UPS. HSN might want to rethink this new policy. I cannot have large or heavy purchases be delivered to my office for me to transport to my home.
SoccerMom88 | Admirer 2 | 04.03.2011 1:22 PM
I am a frequent shopper with HSN and get several UPS packages weekly. Today I experienced the RIDICULOUS NEW shipping. Two packages arrived at my neighborhood UPS early Thursday. One package was put on the truck and delivered as usual to my home that afternoon. The other package was put on the truck and delivered to the post office a few blocks away. Now, WHY IN THE WORLD NOT JUST GIVE ME BOTH PACKAGES?

It took two more days for the package to arrive in my mailbox. How terrible for the environment: extra trips, extra pollution, extra buildings, more electricity, more workers, extra time. Was this really a good thing? Or smart? I don't know if my purchase, not a necessary or expensive item, was worth all that! Really, it was a waste of resources....
HITSVILLE | Inspirer 2 | 04.03.2011 6:23 AM
that happened to me too, UPS sent it to USPS but I still got it that same day, just 2 hours later than usual. Hope that worked out for you.
Gina19 | New Friend | 04.01.2011 3:31 PM
I was also upset to see that my recent purchase was handed off to the post office. And the USPS tracking number provided to me by UPS was NEVER scanned, so I had no idea where my package was until it showed up. I would rather my packages be delivered by UPS because to date, UPS has never lost anything being shipped to me. However, the same can't be said about packages/mail coming by the postal service. If HSN made this change in an effort to keep shipping costs lower, I would just as soon pay a little extra to have UPS bring my purchases to me. At least then I know I will receive them. If they can't, then I will seriously re-think making future purchases from them.
wishopper581 | Admirer | 04.01.2011 5:30 AM
I had conversation with customer service about this during last Christmas season. I was really angry because when you look at the tracking, it appears you should have the item. The bad part was that the Customer Service person either didn't really know or lied as to who was responsible for having it being passed off.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
scarlett811

FURIOUS THAT MY PACKAGE DUE TO BE DELIVERED TODAY PASSED OFF TO POST OFFICE

I just got off the phone with c/s who was so rude and informed me that this is the new procedure for hsn. I am posting this here because the cs supervisor said she would pass it upline (obviously not) if they read these boards they would see how upset we customers are at the dealy in our items being delivered.With the high s&h we are paying the customer should not only have a choice BUT BE TOLD so we are not disappointed.Just hoping that the ptb do something about this .
Please use plain text.
Admirer
wishopper581

RE: FURIOUS THAT MY PACKAGE DUE TO BE DELIVERED TODAY PASSED OFF TO POST OFFICE

I had conversation with customer service about this during last Christmas season. I was really angry because when you look at the tracking, it appears you should have the item. The bad part was that the Customer Service person either didn't really know or lied as to who was responsible for having it being passed off.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Gina19

I was also upset to see that my recent purchase was handed off to the post office. And the USPS tracking number provided to me by UPS was NEVER scanned, so I had no idea where my package was until it showed up. I would rather my packages be delivered by UPS because to date, UPS has never lost anything being shipped to me. However, the same can't be said about packages/mail coming by the postal service. If HSN made this change in an effort to keep shipping costs lower, I would just as soon pay a little extra to have UPS bring my purchases to me. At least then I know I will receive them. If they can't, then I will seriously re-think making future purchases from them.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
HITSVILLE

that happened to me too, UPS sent it to USPS but I still got it that same day, just 2 hours later than usual. Hope that worked out for you.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SoccerMom88

I am a frequent shopper with HSN and get several UPS packages weekly. Today I experienced the RIDICULOUS NEW shipping. Two packages arrived at my neighborhood UPS early Thursday. One package was put on the truck and delivered as usual to my home that afternoon. The other package was put on the truck and delivered to the post office a few blocks away. Now, WHY IN THE WORLD NOT JUST GIVE ME BOTH PACKAGES?

It took two more days for the package to arrive in my mailbox. How terrible for the environment: extra trips, extra pollution, extra buildings, more electricity, more workers, extra time. Was this really a good thing? Or smart? I don't know if my purchase, not a necessary or expensive item, was worth all that! Really, it was a waste of resources....
Please use plain text.
New Friend
ERINLAVIGNE

I am also upset about this new procedure. Two of my recent purchases were passed off from UPS to USPS. Unfortunately, the USPS required me to go to the post office to collect them!! This is very inconvenient to me. As a result, I had my last HSN purchase delivered to my office (which I really don't like doing) as it was delivered directly by UPS. HSN might want to rethink this new policy. I cannot have large or heavy purchases be delivered to my office for me to transport to my home.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
trikake

Agreed; this new process is not the most efficient.
In my case it adds 2 days to the delivery process & it does not change the price of S&H for the customer.:-k
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
PATIAS

Totally agree, I had this happen last week, expecting cameo earrings that day and passed off to post office, got two days later, why in the world is this happening?? Honestly I am not ordering nearly as much from HSN these days, don't care for merchandise as much as in the past and much more expensive with less quality.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Scarsmom

Hi Guys,
I understand your frustration at the shipping delays due to UPS being delivered to the Post Office. I feel for you, especially the extra resources are a complete waste of time, money, energy and the environment.
But my situation is even MUCH WORSE! Over the past year or two, many of my family's packages have been stolen by the USPS. UPS and FedEx are great, no problems. I have a store and get a great many expensive boxes from UPS quickly and securely. But once the USPS (or FEDEX Smartpost) get invloved, forget it. My son had boxes stolen by PO workers, from MLB, Amazon, etc. My daughter had packages stolen from Express, Vitamins on line, etc., etc. I have had packages from Amazon, HSN and e-bay torn open brazenly and crudely rubberbanded. I complained to the PO, Inspector, Postal Police, local Police(who couldn't care less) the FTC and County Attorney General. It's so bad, I just took it to the local newspapers who claim to be investigating this story!

Please use plain text.
Admirer
NEWFIE

HSN" I DO NOT want my pkgs sent to Post Office!!! What an inconvience this is. Yesterday' had 2 pkgs that were supossed to arrive. Only one came, then a pink slip for me to go to post office for pick up!!!! Driving" standing in line" show licence... I want UPS back... At least i know, my pkgs. will be on my back doorstep... very upset. Mail lady, could of left both, not just one!We pay enough for shipping to gives us back UPS!!!!![-x OH, also, now it takes extra time for deliveries, because it goes to Post Office.Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
134 Replies
03.31.2011 3:07 PM
19 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...