Admirer 2
CheapGal

EVERY ITEM ON 5 FLEX PAY DAY

I would like to see days were every item is on five flex pays. How can this hurt HSN the prices are the same, the customer just gets more time to pay it off. This would allow customers to buy more. I can only see a benefit for HSN. I know another channel did this and I purchased a lot of items.

With the holidays coming five flex pays would be a great help!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
DestinyJo

RE: EVERY ITEM ON 5 FLEX PAY DAY

Yeah I remember when the Q did it and I was able to buy two whole jewelry sets for about a dollar a day for 5 months. I would never have been able to afford it if it wasn't for the easy pays...
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Lisa65

RE: EVERY ITEM ON 5 FLEX PAY DAY

Yeah HSN, give the customers a Five Flex-Pay Day.... on every item purchased! ShopNBC.com just offered it on Nov. 30, 2009! I was able to purchase a few things & not worry about draining my bank account! The 5 flex pays really help for many of us!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.