justwanthelp | Inspirer 2 | 02.05.2013 6:01 PM
This is another problem that began with the new website.
I don't think anyone has reported it yet.

I got some "alerts", showing some items reduced in price.
But there is no way to tell if the item went on clearance or not.
It doesn't show up on the product page, or Save For Later, or Favorites, or Shopping Bag.

This is important because it's a waste of time to try and use a coupon on a clearance item.
Also, when something goes on clearance, there's a good chance it might sell out.
And, it's not a good idea to mix clearance and non-clearance items when checking out.

On the old website, if an item was a clearance item, it would tell you that on the product page.
I'm pretty sure it would tell you that almost everywhere, including the Shopping Bag.
There's no way I could memorize if a product was on clearance or not.

The only place I have found items identified as clearance items is on the pages that list all of the products of a particular brand. So if I get an alert that a la dea bendata necklace has gone on sale, I have to look at ALL of the products for that brand to see if it is a clearance item or not.

If the information was readily available on the product page, I wouldn't have to go searching for it.

Another very frustrating and time consuming website bug.
In light of the fact that we should be able to use coupons again, beginning tomorrow, it would be very nice to know which items are clearance, and which are not.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
HSN | Manager | 02.05.2013 7:19 PM
We can certainly understand the need to determine the difference between clearance items and sales items, especially when shopping with coupons. Although currently the reduced price of items are now all displayed in red on the product page, we are looking into solutions to assist our customers with identifying the difference more easily. Thank you for sharing this important feedback as we work to provide for your shopping enjoyment.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
justwanthelp

Clearance Items Not Identified on Product Page

This is another problem that began with the new website.
I don't think anyone has reported it yet.

I got some "alerts", showing some items reduced in price.
But there is no way to tell if the item went on clearance or not.
It doesn't show up on the product page, or Save For Later, or Favorites, or Shopping Bag.

This is important because it's a waste of time to try and use a coupon on a clearance item.
Also, when something goes on clearance, there's a good chance it might sell out.
And, it's not a good idea to mix clearance and non-clearance items when checking out.

On the old website, if an item was a clearance item, it would tell you that on the product page.
I'm pretty sure it would tell you that almost everywhere, including the Shopping Bag.
There's no way I could memorize if a product was on clearance or not.

The only place I have found items identified as clearance items is on the pages that list all of the products of a particular brand. So if I get an alert that a la dea bendata necklace has gone on sale, I have to look at ALL of the products for that brand to see if it is a clearance item or not.

If the information was readily available on the product page, I wouldn't have to go searching for it.

Another very frustrating and time consuming website bug.
In light of the fact that we should be able to use coupons again, beginning tomorrow, it would be very nice to know which items are clearance, and which are not.

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

RE: Clearance Items Not Identified on Product Page

We can certainly understand the need to determine the difference between clearance items and sales items, especially when shopping with coupons. Although currently the reduced price of items are now all displayed in red on the product page, we are looking into solutions to assist our customers with identifying the difference more easily. Thank you for sharing this important feedback as we work to provide for your shopping enjoyment.
It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
02.05.2013 6:01 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...