Admirer 3
jazzy333

10.00 gift card

has anyone recieved the 10.00 gift card from HSN B-day promo? In July they offered it for anyone who spent 100.00 or more on their HSN credit card, only on thursdays though. HSN customer service referred me to the credit card when I asked, then the credit card referred me back to HSN customer service, guess what happened when I live chatted with customer service? Yep, got referred to the credit card again. No-one seems to know anything about it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CHOCOLATEDIAMOND

RE: 10.00 gift card

Glad you asked this. I was wondering the same thing. I made a $100 purchase with my HSN card on one of those birthday Thursdays and am also waiting to receive the $10 GC. With Sept nearly here, seems I should have received it by now.:-k
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
jazzy333

Thanks choclatediamond for the reply. I know there must be many more who participated in this promotion. Please, has anyone recieved their gift card or know when we will? I thought I remember the "fine print" of the promo stating that the gift cards had to be used by october which is comming up quickly.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CHOCOLATEDIAMOND

Mine came today in the mail! Its a blue card that says EXTRA PERKS $10!=d> Has to be used with the HSN card/HSN Mastercard. Expires 10/31/12
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
jazzy333

thats great choclatediamond, I hope mine comes soon. Was it with your statement or just seperate?
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.