kyle106 | New Friend | 01.11.2012 8:53 PM
When Stacy of YBF Cosmetics was formerly on QVC under her former company name, she sold the LIP CRAYONS in sets of three. I still have one left after several years and LOVE THEM! Will she ever bring them back to YBF?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Amity99 | Admirer 2 | 01.18.2012 8:56 PM
Actually, I like the magazine offers, but I do think it's good to have a way to opt out. In my case, the idea of receiving a magazine as part of the YBF TS made the offer even more appealing. If I didn't like the magazine, I would certainly want to opt out. I have subscribed to "Allure" before, and really enjoyed it.
PinkSugarty | Admirer 2 | 01.18.2012 4:52 PM
I always send the card in and get a check back for the $12. Worked like a charm for Self and Wired magazines. I ordered the TS and kept the subscription to Allure. I love the magazine and it's $4 on newstands. I also got the TS for $4.95 with the coupon so it was a great deal all around. Now I have an extra brow pencil, love the yellow powder and get to try all the others for practically nothing. I love HSN!
sammy48 | Admirer 1 | 01.18.2012 12:03 PM
If a magazine subscription is involved. I just won't buy the product.
DestinyJo | Admirer 3 | 01.18.2012 5:16 AM
Do I have to print out the "form' or can I just write my name, address and phone number on a piece of paper and send it in with my receipt?
AmazonDeb | Admirer 3 | 01.17.2012 10:33 AM
I WANTED TO BUY THE TODAY'S SPECIAL YBF LAST WEEK BUT AM SO SICK OF RECEIVING MAGAZINES I DON'T WANT, CAN'T CANCEL AND THEN GET CHARGED FOR A NEW SUBSCRIPTION THE NEXT YEAR! NO MORE HSN!!!!!!!!!

Then you're not doing it right. Plain as day on the TS page there's a form to fill out and send in along with a copy of your invoice. Works like a charm 100% of the time for me.
buy2much | New Friend | 01.16.2012 10:41 PM
I WANTED TO BUY THE TODAY'S SPECIAL YBF LAST WEEK BUT AM SO SICK OF RECEIVING MAGAZINES I DON'T WANT, CAN'T CANCEL AND THEN GET CHARGED FOR A NEW SUBSCRIPTION THE NEXT YEAR! NO MORE HSN!!!!!!!!!
Naynay14 | Admirer | 01.11.2012 9:31 PM
Sorry, I can't help you on the crayons.

I looked everywhere for her eyebrow pencils. HSN and her website were out of stock. Finally found some on Ebay.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
kyle106

YBF Cosmetics

When Stacy of YBF Cosmetics was formerly on QVC under her former company name, she sold the LIP CRAYONS in sets of three. I still have one left after several years and LOVE THEM! Will she ever bring them back to YBF?
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Naynay14

RE: YBF Cosmetics

Sorry, I can't help you on the crayons.

I looked everywhere for her eyebrow pencils. HSN and her website were out of stock. Finally found some on Ebay.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
buy2much

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
AmazonDeb

Then you're not doing it right. Plain as day on the TS page there's a form to fill out and send in along with a copy of your invoice. Works like a charm 100% of the time for me.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
DestinyJo

Do I have to print out the "form' or can I just write my name, address and phone number on a piece of paper and send it in with my receipt?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
sammy48

If a magazine subscription is involved. I just won't buy the product.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
PinkSugarty

I always send the card in and get a check back for the $12. Worked like a charm for Self and Wired magazines. I ordered the TS and kept the subscription to Allure. I love the magazine and it's $4 on newstands. I also got the TS for $4.95 with the coupon so it was a great deal all around. Now I have an extra brow pencil, love the yellow powder and get to try all the others for practically nothing. I love HSN!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Amity99

Actually, I like the magazine offers, but I do think it's good to have a way to opt out. In my case, the idea of receiving a magazine as part of the YBF TS made the offer even more appealing. If I didn't like the magazine, I would certainly want to opt out. I have subscribed to "Allure" before, and really enjoyed it.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
7 Replies
01.11.2012 8:53 PM
0 Smiles
8 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...