MILKY | Admirer 2 | 03.02.2010 7:27 AM
Does anybody here use the ybf cosmetics? I see them presented from time to time, & they look intriguing, but I never read anything about them here. If you've tried them, do you like them?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
PinkSugarty | Admirer 2 | 03.06.2010 4:02 PM
I have been using Stacy's brow pencil since she first presented it when she had Models Prefer. When she changed channels & name I went to her website & bought 6 on clearance. They last so long I still have 4. I also purchased her yellow powder compact & use it to set the brow as she suggests.
kenzie072 | Admirer | 03.06.2010 5:40 AM
I love the Ybf powder (the yellow one) I have been using it since models prefer (her line from QVC before they parted ways). It really does what it says. I am also addicted to the bronzer, for my $$ it is the best color out there. It never looks fake or orange. What I really enjoy are the application tips, google her name and check it out on you tube.
W007 | Admirer 3 | 03.03.2010 3:36 PM
I have also used some of the Models prefer line, and it wasn't bad. I got a lot of good deals on it, when she changed to YBF.
I liked the brow pencil, but have had some of them defective and I think they are expensive. I don't see YBF as anything special, but have nothing against it.
I use Two Faced brow kit, and like it alot.
I use SCA products, but when it comes to eye shadow, blush, bronzers, and alike, I use Two Faced always.
MILKY | Admirer 2 | 03.03.2010 1:26 PM
Thanks for your response, BalloonGirl. I'm surprised that there are no other responses.
BalloonGirl | Admirer 3 | 03.03.2010 10:47 AM
I used her other line before she came here, the Models Prefer line, and it was OK, loved the brow pencil.

But most of the YBF line make-up is made in China, and I refuse to put anything made in China on my face.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
MILKY

YBF Cosmetics?

Does anybody here use the ybf cosmetics? I see them presented from time to time, & they look intriguing, but I never read anything about them here. If you've tried them, do you like them?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BalloonGirl

RE: YBF Cosmetics?

I used her other line before she came here, the Models Prefer line, and it was OK, loved the brow pencil.

But most of the YBF line make-up is made in China, and I refuse to put anything made in China on my face.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MILKY

Thanks for your response, BalloonGirl. I'm surprised that there are no other responses.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
W007

I have also used some of the Models prefer line, and it wasn't bad. I got a lot of good deals on it, when she changed to YBF.
I liked the brow pencil, but have had some of them defective and I think they are expensive. I don't see YBF as anything special, but have nothing against it.
I use Two Faced brow kit, and like it alot.
I use SCA products, but when it comes to eye shadow, blush, bronzers, and alike, I use Two Faced always.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
kenzie072

I love the Ybf powder (the yellow one) I have been using it since models prefer (her line from QVC before they parted ways). It really does what it says. I am also addicted to the bronzer, for my $$ it is the best color out there. It never looks fake or orange. What I really enjoy are the application tips, google her name and check it out on you tube.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
PinkSugarty

I have been using Stacy's brow pencil since she first presented it when she had Models Prefer. When she changed channels & name I went to her website & bought 6 on clearance. They last so long I still have 4. I also purchased her yellow powder compact & use it to set the brow as she suggests.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
03.02.2010 7:27 AM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...