I am shocked at all the customer picks this line has
yet HSN doesnt offer TS.
Plus the air time is next to nothing.
With such a great line that people seem to love
it would make sense to bring it on more so
others might try it.
Confused??
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
starsdancing | Admirer 3 | 04.15.2010 2:37 AM
I received my orders and I used the new Face Appeal from a kit that sold out. You wash your face and use only the Face Appeal and leave on overnight. At first when I put it on I thought oh this is going to be too dry for may face. However, throughout the night I noticed my face was not drying out, instead it was getting more moisture. The big result was in the morning. I don't think I have ever seen my face look so smooth, bright and clear. I can't wait for the full size of this product to come to HSN.
shoppingismylife | Admirer 2 | 04.14.2010 11:53 AM
I agree this line does not get enought air time. I did order one product that is on extended delivery. I was interested in a few other products but it seemed like there were not enough flex pays. When the big vendors are on it seems like almost every item has flex pay.
NIGHTOWLZ | Admirer 2 | 04.14.2010 3:24 AM
I like Elysee. I just ordered a kit when she was on the other day. I wish she was not on the same time frame Andrew Lessman is on. ](*,) I also think she should be on more often & with TSV's.
starsdancing | Admirer 3 | 04.12.2010 6:12 PM
I get the feeling their factory cant handle big orders. Don't quote me on that. I cant figure why they don't feature them more either. Its strange.

Linda has stated on her site they are more than capable of fulfilling a today's special order. Here we have a company in the USA. Too bad, HSN doesn't utilize a wonderful vendor here in the USA, especially since they have so many customer favorites.

I know some people who have worked at shopping channels. They have told me I wouldn't believe the behind the scenes negotiating of the bigger beauty vendors against the smaller beauty vendors at HSN. People from the old board might remember that a certain HSN beauty vendor pitched a major fit when HSN promoted Elysee's upcoming shows while she was appearing at HSN.

At least Elysee will have two host choices for host pick day. I think that speaks volumes.
gracedujour | Admirer 2 | 04.12.2010 3:28 PM
I get the feeling their factory cant handle big orders. Don't quote me on that. I cant figure why they don't feature them more either. Its strange.
FACIALLADY | Admirer 2 | 04.12.2010 11:14 AM
Last time Linda was on I thought about ordering something
as I noticed so many products were a customer Pick.
Then I thought, Hey I have never seen a TS from this line
and I only see it on air about three times a year and for
such a short time when they are on air.
Like Wei East, it started small and has grown.
Even the Ice Elements, seems to have a lot of good
products, and I am a user of the 2 minute stuff.
They sell out everytime on air like Elysee.
Oh Well, HSN has become very Rude anyways when
folks call in, No one is allowed to say Goodbye.
CUT OFF.
JaniceR | Admirer 2 | 04.12.2010 10:34 AM
You would think since almost every product in the Elysee line is a customer pick they would give more air time. More air time equals more sales to me, I really feel that Elysee is the best skin care line that HSN offers. I have written HSN a number of times a bout this. I have also requested they should have a blog for Elysee like they have on other lines, they would get alot more feedback than just a few lines in product reviews, and you could write more than 1 comment.
starsdancing | Admirer 3 | 04.12.2010 4:50 AM
I would love to see Elysee have a today's special. They have their own plant in Wisconsin so they are quite capable of producing enough products. I have a strange feeling HSN only lets vendors they partner with have the today's specials and all the air-time. It is a vicious circle. People will use the old, worn out statement it is all about sales totals. However, the vendors who are on for 9 hours a day for 3-5 days are of course, going to have the highest sales. I agree with you it is sad a vendor with so many customer favorites can not have a today's special. But then again HSN has never been known for variety.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
FACIALLADY

What is wrong with HSN. Elysee TS and more air time

I am shocked at all the customer picks this line has
yet HSN doesnt offer TS.
Plus the air time is next to nothing.
With such a great line that people seem to love
it would make sense to bring it on more so
others might try it.
Confused??
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
starsdancing

RE: What is wrong with HSN. Elysee TS and more air time

I would love to see Elysee have a today's special. They have their own plant in Wisconsin so they are quite capable of producing enough products. I have a strange feeling HSN only lets vendors they partner with have the today's specials and all the air-time. It is a vicious circle. People will use the old, worn out statement it is all about sales totals. However, the vendors who are on for 9 hours a day for 3-5 days are of course, going to have the highest sales. I agree with you it is sad a vendor with so many customer favorites can not have a today's special. But then again HSN has never been known for variety.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
JaniceR

You would think since almost every product in the Elysee line is a customer pick they would give more air time. More air time equals more sales to me, I really feel that Elysee is the best skin care line that HSN offers. I have written HSN a number of times a bout this. I have also requested they should have a blog for Elysee like they have on other lines, they would get alot more feedback than just a few lines in product reviews, and you could write more than 1 comment.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
FACIALLADY

Last time Linda was on I thought about ordering something
as I noticed so many products were a customer Pick.
Then I thought, Hey I have never seen a TS from this line
and I only see it on air about three times a year and for
such a short time when they are on air.
Like Wei East, it started small and has grown.
Even the Ice Elements, seems to have a lot of good
products, and I am a user of the 2 minute stuff.
They sell out everytime on air like Elysee.
Oh Well, HSN has become very Rude anyways when
folks call in, No one is allowed to say Goodbye.
CUT OFF.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
gracedujour

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
starsdancing

Linda has stated on her site they are more than capable of fulfilling a today's special order. Here we have a company in the USA. Too bad, HSN doesn't utilize a wonderful vendor here in the USA, especially since they have so many customer favorites.

I know some people who have worked at shopping channels. They have told me I wouldn't believe the behind the scenes negotiating of the bigger beauty vendors against the smaller beauty vendors at HSN. People from the old board might remember that a certain HSN beauty vendor pitched a major fit when HSN promoted Elysee's upcoming shows while she was appearing at HSN.

At least Elysee will have two host choices for host pick day. I think that speaks volumes.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
NIGHTOWLZ

I like Elysee. I just ordered a kit when she was on the other day. I wish she was not on the same time frame Andrew Lessman is on. ](*,) I also think she should be on more often & with TSV's.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
shoppingismylife

I agree this line does not get enought air time. I did order one product that is on extended delivery. I was interested in a few other products but it seemed like there were not enough flex pays. When the big vendors are on it seems like almost every item has flex pay.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
starsdancing

I received my orders and I used the new Face Appeal from a kit that sold out. You wash your face and use only the Face Appeal and leave on overnight. At first when I put it on I thought oh this is going to be too dry for may face. However, throughout the night I noticed my face was not drying out, instead it was getting more moisture. The big result was in the morning. I don't think I have ever seen my face look so smooth, bright and clear. I can't wait for the full size of this product to come to HSN.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
8 Replies
04.12.2010 1:35 AM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...