Priceless15 | Admirer 2 | 05.10.2010 11:02 AM
HSN carries a lot of beauty lines, but could be missing out on selling some great ones. What would you like to see added?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
2beORnot2be | Admirer 3 | 05.14.2010 9:33 PM
Shiseido has some nice products. Chanel, but pigs will have to sprout wings and learn to fly before that happens.
boubie47 | Admirer | 05.12.2010 8:43 PM
Aloette, use to be on SHOPNBC before they changed everything.
mrsmc | Admirer | 05.12.2010 1:26 PM
I would also LOVE to see Connie Stevens Forever Spring line back. Besides the products, I used to enjoy watching her shows. She was fun to watch.
123fk | Admirer | 05.11.2010 3:49 AM
I would like to see the Essence of Time line of products especially the light colored soap and lipstick as well as their face creams. They are the best! Also, please bring back Connie Stevens products. I love her ginseng facial feed and collagen skin quencher.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
Priceless15

What cosmetic line do you want HSN to sell?

HSN carries a lot of beauty lines, but could be missing out on selling some great ones. What would you like to see added?
Believe
Please use plain text.
Admirer
123fk

RE: What cosmetic line do you want HSN to sell?

I would like to see the Essence of Time line of products especially the light colored soap and lipstick as well as their face creams. They are the best! Also, please bring back Connie Stevens products. I love her ginseng facial feed and collagen skin quencher.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
mrsmc

I would also LOVE to see Connie Stevens Forever Spring line back. Besides the products, I used to enjoy watching her shows. She was fun to watch.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
boubie47

Aloette, use to be on SHOPNBC before they changed everything.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
2beORnot2be

Shiseido has some nice products. Chanel, but pigs will have to sprout wings and learn to fly before that happens.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
COTON1

Kate Somerville if they could steal it from QVC. ha ha
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MitzyKucan

Philosophy with flex pays to make it affordable!;-);
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
CAROLINAMODEL

Mally and Smashbox...but they also have to be stolen from the PA network.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
CAV59

I would like to see Connie Stevens line Forever Spring. If Connie cannot do any HSN shows/appearances then offer beauty items on line.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
mochababe73

I love MAC. Even though I am not a make up wearer, I can't get enough of their lipsticks. Better than Chanel.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
28 Replies
05.10.2010 11:02 AM
0 Smiles
26 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...