ALONG | Admirer 3 | 09.23.2010 12:03 PM
What's become of Wei East? I've noticed a lot of her items are on clearance. And she didnt have a Moonlight Festival in Sept this year. I cant remember the last I've seen her on air either. Is Wei leaving HSN does anyone know?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
JAYJAY | Inspirer 1 | 09.30.2010 5:26 AM
All vendors are on less. HSN changed about a year or two ago. SSC, Wei, IB...all reduced days and hours and even months. Andrew is just on 4 times a year.
HSN has changed and added many more vendors while cutting back on our old regulars. Times are a changing!:-k #-o
Martha6 | Admirer 2 | 09.29.2010 3:54 PM
Thanks for posting the show times. I'm glad Wei is back next month.

As for ingredients, each to his/her own but for me nothing works as well for my dry skin like Wei's White Lotus line and I've tried more brands than I care to say.
ALONG | Admirer 3 | 09.27.2010 8:53 PM
Thanks for the news. I dont really use a lot of her products but I enjoy watching her. Glad she's still around. She does seem to be on less......
weeb | Admirer 2 | 09.23.2010 8:22 PM
What's become of Wei East? I've noticed a lot of her items are on clearance. And she didnt have a Moonlight Festival in Sept this year. I cant remember the last I've seen her on air either. Is Wei leaving HSN does anyone know?

Yes, she's hardly on at all anymore. I guess her sales are not good, otherwise she's be on more often. I've never wanted to try her line because of the ingredients, but I hear lots of posters complain about the bad ingredients, i.e., petroleum is #2 ingredient after water in some of her moisturizers, parabens, and lots of unnecessary chemicals, etc.

respectfully, I say to each his own...for me personally, Wei East China Herbal line is the best thing that ever happened to my very sensitive, rosacea prone skin...and I have tried several other lines...SSC, SCA, IE, Dr Graf, etc...the skincare ingredients don't concern me that much, I feel there are plenty of other things out there to worry about that are not good for you either...like the chemicals in the water we drink, the plastics we use, the non-stick cookware, cleaning products, pesticides, etc...if you're not getting them in skincare, you're getting them somewhere else
KarenaJeannette | Admirer 3 | 09.23.2010 7:19 PM

Yes, she's hardly on at all anymore. I guess her sales are not good, otherwise she's be on more often. I've never wanted to try her line because of the ingredients, but I hear lots of posters complain about the bad ingredients, i.e., petroleum is #2 ingredient after water in some of her moisturizers, parabens, and lots of unnecessary chemicals, etc.
weeb | Admirer 2 | 09.23.2010 2:10 PM
Hi ALONG...Wei will be back in October and if you look at her blog here on HSN it mentions she will be celebrating the Moonlight Festival then...as far as some of her items being on clearance, I think they are just making room for her newer configurations...for example, her China Herbal line is now Advanced China Herbal...here is her schedule, c/p'd from her website:

Wei returns to HSN in October. See specific show times and dates below. Also, make sure that you’re always up-to-date with the latest Wei East news and sign up for our mailing list here.

Friday October 1st
2:00am - 3:00am
2:00pm - 3:00pm
11:00pm - Midnight

Tuesday October 5th
7:00pm - 8:00pm

Thursday October 7th
Midnight - 2:00am
8:00am - 8:15am
9:00am - 11:00am
3:00pm - 5:00pm
8:00pm - 10:00pm

*All times are EST

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
ALONG

Wei East

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
weeb

RE: Wei East

Hi ALONG...Wei will be back in October and if you look at her blog here on HSN it mentions she will be celebrating the Moonlight Festival then...as far as some of her items being on clearance, I think they are just making room for her newer configurations...for example, her China Herbal line is now Advanced China Herbal...here is her schedule, c/p'd from her website:

Wei returns to HSN in October. See specific show times and dates below. Also, make sure that you’re always up-to-date with the latest Wei East news and sign up for our mailing list here.

Friday October 1st
2:00am - 3:00am
2:00pm - 3:00pm

Tuesday October 5th
7:00pm - 8:00pm

Thursday October 7th
Midnight - 2:00am
8:00am - 8:15am
9:00am - 11:00am
3:00pm - 5:00pm
8:00pm - 10:00pm

*All times are EST

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KarenaJeannette

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
weeb

respectfully, I say to each his own...for me personally, Wei East China Herbal line is the best thing that ever happened to my very sensitive, rosacea prone skin...and I have tried several other lines...SSC, SCA, IE, Dr Graf, etc...the skincare ingredients don't concern me that much, I feel there are plenty of other things out there to worry about that are not good for you either...like the chemicals in the water we drink, the plastics we use, the non-stick cookware, cleaning products, pesticides, etc...if you're not getting them in skincare, you're getting them somewhere else
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ALONG

Thanks for the news. I dont really use a lot of her products but I enjoy watching her. Glad she's still around. She does seem to be on less......
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Martha6

Thanks for posting the show times. I'm glad Wei is back next month.

As for ingredients, each to his/her own but for me nothing works as well for my dry skin like Wei's White Lotus line and I've tried more brands than I care to say.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
JAYJAY

All vendors are on less. HSN changed about a year or two ago. SSC, Wei, IB...all reduced days and hours and even months. Andrew is just on 4 times a year.
HSN has changed and added many more vendors while cutting back on our old regulars. Times are a changing!:-k #-o
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
6 Replies
09.23.2010 12:03 PM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...