tillyboy | Inspirer 2 | 09.19.2013 2:41 PM
I'm in the mood to start using a new fragrance and I was wondering if anyone has purchased Twiggy's perfume?
If so, does it resemble another scent? I bought Marilyn Miglin's "Sensual Amber" without any sample and I loved it!
It's hard to try and imagine what the fragrance is like even with all the presentations and descriptions.:-k
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
tillyboy

Twiggy's Perfume

I'm in the mood to start using a new fragrance and I was wondering if anyone has purchased Twiggy's perfume?
If so, does it resemble another scent? I bought Marilyn Miglin's "Sensual Amber" without any sample and I loved it!
It's hard to try and imagine what the fragrance is like even with all the presentations and descriptions.:-k
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
0 Replies
09.19.2013 2:41 PM
0 Smiles
1 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...